xii. short prompts

here are so short little prompts to use in your story. you could even use this to make a story; knock yourself out.

-

"If there's anything I've managed to do pretty well in my life, so far it's not die. So we're off to a good start on that one."

-

"It was his dying wish to bring us back together as a family! His dying wish! Doesn't that mean anything to you."

-

"You're not a glass half empty kind of guy. You're a shove the glass up your ass kind of guy. You figured that this wasn't working before you even walked in that door."

-

"This is what I love about family. We haven't seen each other in ten years, and we can pick up and hate each other like it was yesterday!"

-

"The realization that I'm totally alone, hit me really hard today."

-

"someday, I'm just gonna leave. buy a plane ticket, and just fly somewhere. maybe I'll be with someone, maybe i won't. but one day, I'll leave."

-

"The hardest part of all is the simple fact that I was not good enough. And I cannot tell you how many nights I've laid awake wondering why."

-

"You give me that feeling I will never find words for, but something I know is that every time I am with you I feel so complete."

-

"a sky full of stars and he was staring at her."

-

"There are flowers in your hair and galaxies in your eyes."

-

( credits to Tumblr for some of these )