Chapter 2

***Hayes's P.O.V. ***

Luke and Emma decided to go home and change into new clothes, so I decide to go take a shower, even though I practically took a shower earlier thanks to Emma and that stupid water gun. I chuckle to myself and get ready. I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. I turn the knob and find out its locked. "NASH!!!! HURRY UP!" I whine. "Shut up!" he yells back. I frown and sit outside the door. About five minutes later he comes out. "Finally," I say. I take a quick shower and get changed.

As I'm combing out my hair, the doorbell rings. I run downstairs and open it. Emma's standing there smiling. I smile back. She's so beautiful. Her hazel eyes are beautiful, her long wavy hair is beautiful, and personality is beautiful. I snap out of my daze when Luke pushes Emma and me out of the way. We both frown at him but he continues into the house and up to Nash's room. I step aside to let Emma in. "After you," I say. She giggles and walks inside. We all decide to go down into the basement and play some videogames. We play Call of Duty for a while but stop when Emma creams all of us. We all frown as she laughs at us. Even though I'm frowning outside, I'm actually super happy inside. Her laugh is just perfect. She's perfect. Snap out of it Hayes.

We then decide to just watch movies. Emma and I take the couch and Luke and Nash take the bean bags. I sit on the couch slouching and Emma lies down, putting her feet in my lap. I smile at her and she smiles back. We decided to have a Disney movie marathon. Luke didn't want to watch Disney movies but Nash finally convinced him. By the third movie, it was already 1:00. I looked at Emma who was throwing a baseball up in the air and catching it right before it her face. She seems really bored. I then looked at Nash who was on his phone and then I looked at Luke who was watching the movie intently. I smirked. "I'm hungry!" Emma whined. "Same," Nash and I said in unison. "SHUT UP! THIS IS THE BEST PART!!" Luke yelled. We all started laughing except for Luke.

When the movie finally ended, we all went upstairs. "What do you guys wanna eat?" I ask. "CHIPOTLE!" Emma replied. "YEAH!" Nash and Luke agreed. Luke grabbed his keys. He and Nash were the same age but Luke was a few months older so he got his license before Nash did. We all piled into the small car and drove to Chipotle. On our way there we blasted our music and just sang.

When we got to Chipotle it was packed. I found it really weird that no one was sitting outside considering it was a nice summer day. We went inside and noticed that there were no seats available. "Hayes, you go find us some seats, I'll order for you," Emma said. I nodded and handed her my money for my food. I went outside and found some seats in the shade. I saw them get in line and knew that it would take a while. I whipped out my phone and checked all my social media. I'm interrupted by Emma hitting the back of my head. "Ow! What the hell?" I say rubbing the back of my head. "Aww, I'm sorry, want me to kiss it?" she says mockingly. "Yes," I say. She stares at me weirdly for a few seconds and then she starts laughing. Did I really just say that out loud? Crap.

After we finish eating, we go home and Emma and I go into my room. We hang out for a while and she puts her head on my shoulder while we watch a movie. I look at her and see that she fell asleep. She's so perfect. Too bad I'm in the friendzone. This sucks.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Its kinda short and its a pretty boring chapter. Nothing really happens... but don't worry there'll be some drama soon! I might update tonight but I have some homework to do. Thanks for reading! Feeback is extremely appreciated!