Chapter 11

***Emma's P.O.V.***

Nash: Can we talk?

I sigh silently, put my phone down and pretend to be asleep. I don't want to talk to Nash right now. Don't get me wrong, Hayes is great and I like him a lot... But I like Nash too.

"I know you read that," Nash says.

I sigh and pull out my phone.

Me: I don't want to wake them up. So what do you want?

I hear Nash's phone buzz and I hear him start typing.

Nash: Are you ok?

Me: Why wouldn't I be?

Nash:Because of Ashley?

I roll my eyes.

Me: Seriously? Wtf Nash? I'm not pissed because I like you. I'm pissed because she f---ing broke your heart and you go back to her so easily. She's the puppeteer and you're her little puppet. Following her every pull of a string.

I hit send, extremely frustrated.

Nash: So you're not jealous?

Is he serious right now? Did he really just ask that question? Ugh! What even?! He seriously has some nerve! If it weren't the middle of the night right now, I would scream, run out the front door and slam it behind me.

I put my phone away and bury my head in Hayes's chest, hoping to get some sleep. I feel my phone vibrate a few times, so I grab it and turn it off so that Nash can't bother me.

***2 hours later***

I awake to the sound of loud snoring. I open my eyes and try to get up but find that I am incapable of moving. Hayes has his arms wrapped tightly around me. Awww thats so sweet!

I realize that it was Hayes's snoring that woke me up.

I tap his chest lightly. His eyes flutter open and he smiles when he sees me staring at him.

"Stop snoring!" I whisper. He chuckles and rolls his eyes playfully. He nods and i snuggle my head back to his chest. I feel him kiss the top of my head and i fall into a sweet, blissful sleep.

***Morning***

"Stop..." I groan, not wanting to wake up. Whoever's tapping my head continues. "Stop it or I will punch you in the face!" I yell.

"Pwease don't!" I hear Skylynn say.

I open my eyes and lift my head from the pillow. I see Skylynn looking super terrified.

My expression softens and I smile. I see her let out a breath.

"Hayes told me to wake you up," she says innocently.

"Do you know where the guys are?" I ask her, looking around the room.

"Upstairs!" She tells me.

I thank her and go to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth with the tooth brush that I leave here. I take my hair out of my top-knot and let my wavy brunette hair, stopping right at my belly-button. I come out of the bathroom and head upstairs.

It's really quiet... Too quiet. "HAYES?" I yell. "LUKE? NASH? SKY?"

Where is everyone?

A/N

Hehe short little update for you guys!

Sorry I didnt update yesterday! I had tons of homework! But anyways yeah! Sorry for any typos, i had to use my phone cuz my computer is kinda M.I.A. right now...

I'll update on Saturday!

Oh but guys! IM WATCHING OCULUS ON THURSDAY!!! Eek! I dont even know why considering i hate scary movies! But whatever haha im going with a bunch of my friends! Hey it would be soo cool if someone who reads this sees me!

I'll be the really short girl with a bunch of other girls...

Anywaysss i hope you enjoyed this!

~Selena