The Birth

The eight months went so fast, but kara and Lena still couldn't wait more to meet their tiny girl face, so they were more and more anxious every day, specially Kara, she couldn't deal with being pregnant anymore, so while Lena was off to work at L Corp, she would make her older sister crazy. “Kara, c'mon, you already ate all the potstickers, leave the pizza, I need to eat too”. “Leave the pizza to the preggie, Lexie. I will cook us dinner”. Maggie said, on the other side of the room “Thank you Maggie”. kara said teasing her sister Alex leave kara with the pizza and kissed her wife, she still didn't get used to call Maggie that. “So, what are we gonna eat? You will find that out later, wifey”. Mags said, teasing Alex. “C'mon guys, gross, superhearing remember?!” Kara complained and the couple laughed. When Lena finally came back, she hugged kara. “She is all yours now, Luthor”. Alex said, taking Maggie to the bedroom. “So babe, how are things in national city? Seriously no one noticed ?”. Asked Kara. “No honey, everything is fine, how about you and Lara?”. Replied Lena. “Fine, I'm quite tired though.” “Me too”. “Let's sleep” And when Kara wake up in pain, Lena quickly woke Alex and Eliza up, she knew that her daughter would born very soon. After hours in labor, Lena finally hold their daughter, and she was gorgeous! Then Alex looked surprised. “Hm, guys, turns out there's two babies”. “WHAT!”. Lena was shooked. “So. So. We have twins?” “Yes”. “Turns out that you have two beautiful girls”. “Oh Rao”. kara said, as she hold the second baby girl, as gorgeous as her sister, but, as Lara had Lena's dark hair and kara's puppy bright blue eyes, the second baby had Kara's sand blond hair and Lena's really green eyes. “Oh dear, we need another name now, Lee”. “Yes we do”. “Look how gorgeous they are”. Lena and kara hold their girls and kissed. “Sis, how u and mom didn't knew? Honestly I don't know, the second girl didn't showed up in the exams. At least now it makes sense you eating THAT much, even for you”. Lena laughed. “So, what's my granddaughter's names?” Eliza asked. “This is Lara. We didn't have a name for her sister though”. “What about Rosie? Reminds me of the first movie we watched together as a couple, Love Rosie”. Said Lena. “Own, that's so perfect Lee. welcome to the world, Lara and Rosie”. Eliza and Alex left the room, leaving the new moms enjoying their daughters. “So Magz, we are officially aunts now, oh and turned out they were twins thought”.”So, what’s their names?”. “Lara and Rosie”. “Oh Danvers, u sound so proud on the phone”. “I know, right? I mean, my little sister has babies now mags” And then they both laughed. The next day Maggie went with Alex to visit kara and lena, so Maggie could meet the babies. “Hey Lena, is kara here?”. Alex asked. “No,she was asleep and went to take a nap, but you guys can come in, do you guys wanna hold them?”. “Sure, mags?”. Lena hand Rosie to Alex and Lara to Maggie, as watch the girls proudly. “Look at these chubbies, they look like a perfect mix of you and Kara”. Lena smiled. “So, girls ,can I please have some rest too? Would u guys watch then for a while?”. “Sure, I guess.”. Said Alex. Lena walked out to join Kara, cause they both were really tired. “Oh Danvers, u got talent with them!”. Maggie said as watching her wife making the twins laugh. “As long it is not for too long”, she laughed. “Here, let me hold one Wait, which one is this?”. "Its Lara". "Oh look, someone's hungry, she has the same hungry look as your sister.". "I know, right? Should we wake them?" "Nah, let them sleep, they are gonna need it". "So watch should we do?" "Lexie, just watch then, I will make two bottles." "So, you do know how to take care of babies, huh, Sawyer?"

******
It took ages to update but:
Thanks for the 200+ views!! And for all the votes, I really appreciate that.
Leave a comment or talk to me on Tumblr
^^
Art by: sango-blep on tumbrl.