The Twins first birthday- Part one

Month 11:

Lena, always the one to wake up first, couldn't believe her daughters would be one in just a month and her and Kara hadn't planed anything, she couldn't wait for her wife to wake up and decide what they would do to celebrate.

"Good morning, sunshine" 

"Good morning, wife"

"Kara, are you gonna say that every single morning"

"Yes, wife" replied the very smiley blonde.

"Not complaining at all, now c'mon, get up, we gotta discuss the twin's birthday party before they wake up."

As they made pancakes they started talking about it, Lena wanting, as usual, to go with a nice big party, and Kara wasn't having it.

"C'mon, wouldn't a small gathering with cute decor, lots of food and our family be better? the girls could have frosted cupcakes in their highchairs."

"Okay okay, you won, but nothing pink"

"Fineeee, let's go with green and blue"

The pancakes were done and Kara gave her wife a small peck on the lips before going to wake up and change the girls for the breakfast.

"Stinky monkey, what do we have here?" Kara made the baby laugh hard making silly voices at her, so changing time would be over soon for them to enjoy pancakes together.

Month 12- the birthday

The couple very eagerly went to wake up their daughters, entering the nursery smiling.

"Good morning birthday girls" 

"It's your birthday, the family will come over and have lots of sweets"

"Kara, we are not giving sugar to two one year olds"

The blonde pouted and as if the twins could fully understand what was going on, both started to pout at their mother.

"Fine, you three won. You're in trouble though, honey."

As their guests started arriving, the young girls happily "talked" to their family members, looking for gifts (they  defintely got that from Kara, thought Lena.)