A wedding

One  month later, in Maggie and Alex wedding day,  as kara was pregnant, and they couldn't stick to the original plane, Lena organised, along with Jess, a beautiful beach wedding for her sister in law.
Alex was getting ready, and kara walked in the room.
"You look gorgeous, as usual."
"Thanks Kara, I'm freaking nervous though."
"Don't worry sis, you love Maggie, and she loves you, and every is gonna be perfect." She said, kissing Alex's forehead and leaving the room.
Elisa and J'onn walked Alex to Maggie in the beach, while Maggie looked to her soon to be wife, smiling, as happy as she possible could be.
After the yes, the couple walked to the dancefloor and started slow dancing to their first real kiss song.
"i love you, Alex Danvers. Maggie whispered in Alex ear."
Alex kissed her and whispered back "I love you too, Maggie Sawyer"
As they dance, Kara and Lena talk in the corner.
"Dont they look cute Lee? I'm so proud of Alex, she scored the best girlfriend on earth."
"hey, what about me? The mother of your child?"
"I said earth didn't I? You are the best girlfriend in the entire galaxy. "
"Own, I guess I can't complain then, I love you, and you too, she said looking down to Kara's pregnant belly."
"I love you too, Lena Luthor."
"We didn't though what we are gonna name her, honey."
"I know, I have a name in mind though"
"Really?"
"Yes, Lara, it means cheerful."
"I loved that, besides, looks like our names in one, she said laughing."
"Well, little one, I guess you have a name now, kara said looking down."
Hey, you two, come dance!Maggie invited.
And then all of then danced a lot, even James and Winn, the super alone friends- like kara, Lena, Alex and Maggie called then, and Vazquez and Lucy Lane.
"So j'onn, I guess they turned out pretty great hm?"
Elisa said, watching her daughters with their girls.
"Yes, Jeremiah would be proud of then. Look how happy are the girls."
"Let's dance too then"
"Sure."
******
A short chapter but fluffy.
Hope you guys like It.