Superbabies

The week went fast, and it was time to everyone leave and go back to national city, leaving Lena and Kara alone with 2 half alien girls to take care.
"Anything you need call us, oh, Winn and James are gonna visit you guys this week, be prepared."
Both kara and Alex started laughing.
"So, it's just us four now honey"
"yeah,hope they dont miss you at the L Corp though."
"as the CEO I can take vacations whenever I want don't worry."
Later, when Lena was feeding Lara, the hungriest of both babies, she left her at the bouncer to get another bottle and when she came back, she saw the little girl floating and crying.
"Kara!"
"what?"
Lena pointed up, and kara quickly and gently pick her up.
"Oh Rao, we are in trouble."
"OK, we still have time to figure what to do, we can't just go out with two flying babies around."
"Lee, you have that prototype of the red sun device don't you?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Remember the bracelets? Maybe you could make 2 new ones with a really low red sun radiation, so wouldn't hurt then, but would make their powers weak."
"Yeah, I could try that, but do you wanna then to wear it always?"
"No, at home we can handle then, I could fly to pick them up everytime, and luckily they didn't figure the other powers yet."
"Oh, we could just put the bracelets on then when we need to go out."
"Sounds like a plan."
"I'm gonna call Alex than, I can make the bracelets, but Alex will know if they're safe."

******
Late update, hope you guys enjoyed,but I'm trying, this chapter is shorter but we will see.
Thanks for reading and liking it.
see ya XD