The Proposal

A/N: 6 months time skip.

The babies are 7mo.

Lena knew Kara was the woman of her life, the one who always trusted her, and who she had two beautiful girls, she wanted her girlfriend to be always by her side, waking up next to her at the sound of screaming babies, she was sure she wanted Kara to be her wife more than anything, hoping that the blonde would want too.

So, when she asked both Alex, J'onn and Eliza, the people that were most important to Kara, the three of them knew no one would make the younger Danvers happier than Lena.

"Alex, since this is an really important event, as much as I love the girls, would you and Maggie mind watching them for the day?"

"Sure Lena, you guys can pick them by the morning, so you two can have a special day, and night, together." As she saw her future sister in law blushing, she decided to change the topic.

That morning Lena dropped the babies at Alex and Maggie's apartment, and got back home to prepare everything while Kara was at CatCo. She thought about that the second Kara walked with Clarck in her office, the way the blonde looked at her, the way she was mesmeraized by the galaxy in Kara's eyes, the way they sparkled when they were together, the way her smiles always made Lena's day, the way her kiss was powerful and calm, the way their hands fitted together perfectly, the way she loved waking up next to the most gorgeous woman on earth, the way Kara looked confused and interested about every single L Corp project she had, the way the blonde's hearbeat soothed her to sleep every night and the way she always woke up smiling to a grumpy Lena and two crying babies.

As soon as Kara came back from work, she saw Lena's note with an address on her desk, along with a box with a beautiful blue dress that matched her eyes.

Once she was done dressing herself she got in the L Corp limo, taking her to what would be one of the most amazing nights of her life.

She opened the door to find a beautiful garden, with a lovely song playing in the background, lots of light lights hanging from the three and a flower petals way to her girlfriend, who was wearing a suit and a huge bright smile.

Kara started talking, but was interrupted by a nervous Lena.

"Kara, i never knew what happiness, warm, friendship, loyalty,honesty, kindness, love, and family meant before i met you, the moment you steped into my office i couldn't stop looking at you every second i could, you love me the way I'm, you gave me safety, happiness and everything i never had, you bring light to my life every single day, i don't wanna stop loving you for a second in my life, would you be my wife, Kara Zor-El?"

********
Thanks for reading, what do you guys think? Is Kara gonna accept Lena's proposal?
Thank you for 4k+ views and more than 100 likes,you guys are amazing and even though I'm terrible updating I do my best and hope you enjoy. I love your feedbacks!
As usual, I found the chapter photo on Tumblr. Follow or talk to me if you want- gaydamnvers