one

I delicately apply my mascara catching all the smaller lashes around the corners of my eyes.
I set the mascara down on my vanity desk and take a long look around myself in the large mirror, I'm wearing shimmering pink lip gloss soft pink eyeshadow and a small amount of liquid eyeliner in a cat eye style.
I smile contented with my self! I look like a girl! I definitely feel confident today!
This is going to be my first day at my new high school!!  I'm so excited!  Finally a new start with new people.
I moved in with my grampa last week as I could no longer live with my parents as they were only making things worse for me, this year had been hard enough.
I herd a soft meow and looked down to see fluffy my small white cat, he came with me when I moved in with grampa.
He purred and sat on my lap.
'so what have you been doing ' I said
To be honest I knew what he'd probably been up to humping the nabours cat I guess, he's almost as gay as me! I chuckle, well... Almost I don't go around humping everyone I'm still a vergin.
'yura you will be late! Hurry up!'
Grampa shouted from downstairs.
'I'm coming' I shout back,
I pull fluffy from my lap and place him gently on the floor.
I stand up and brush the cat hair of my white cotton of the shoulder sun  dress which had beautiful blue corn flower print across the skirt.
My parents wouldn't let me were makeup or girls clothes, this is one of the reasons I fell in to depression while living with them,  I'm very lucky grampa is so supportive of my feminine dressing.
I take on more look in the mirror brushing my long blonde hair back and secured it behind my ear with a flowery hair clip.
I smile at my reflection, my gaze catching the silvery scars that cover my arms from wrist to shoulder.
I tryed not to look at them as I didn't want the memorys to come back, I wore thick bracelets on my wrist to cover the worst of the scars the deepest and most painful one that almost took my life.
'yura! You need to leave now!'
Grampa shouted angry this time.
I took one last glance in the mirror smileing I grabbed my new school bag and slipped on my pumps.
I ran down stairs gave grampa a big hug and said good bye.
I took a deep breath before opening the front door.
This is a new start yuri I said to myself a new you. I opened the door to brilliant early morning sunshine, for once in a long time I felt like things could be getting better.

Hi anouther otayuri story :)
This one is a fluffy one but there may be some Yaoi smex up ahead ;)
Comment what u think and vote plz