five

I had been at my new high school for a week now, between boring classes and avoiding JJ and a Victor and yuri who always seemed to be joined at the lips it had been a pretty good week,
I have gotten to know otabek more he now insists on walking Me home everyday.... That I'm not complaining he's so gentle and kind and handsome!
The things I've managed to gather about otabek was...
1 he was born in Kazakhstan
2 he has a younger sister
3 lives with his mum as his parents are divorced
4 he's 17 years old
5 he plays on pretty much every sports team in school,  and is fastest track runner in the hole school!!
I managed to pick up a thue other things just by observation fave colour black he's strictly vegan he also works a weekend job trying to save up for a motorbike :)
I made him promise to let me be the first to ride on the back seat! 
The thing that's worrying me is he always uses female pronoun around me as so do every one else in are friend group. ( Victor,  Yuri,  Chris,  JJ) 
This worries me that they really do think I'm a girl!  I mean.. I'm really happy about being called a girl and all there always complementing me on my outfits and make-up, JJ even calls me babe and darling....ew that boys gotta screw lose!!  He's so self centered and obnoxious!!!!!  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Otabeks Pov
I was thinking about texting Yurio when JJ spoke.
We are chilling at his place.
I mean he's all right to be honest he's just an airhead,  pretty oblivious to most things.
'so otabek what do you think about Yurio? '
JJ said in his cocky confident manner.
' um she's really lovely and cool'
I said mumbling I'm not sure how I feel about Yurio to be honest?  I think he's attractive and all but I'm not sure about how he feels about me?  I'm not even sure if Yurio likes being called a boy I played it safe and used female pronouns and he seems to be cool with it, and to be honest whatever gender or person Yurio wants to be I'll support him in whatever way I can.....uhh I keep having these thoughts and feelings about him thoughts about him maybe I want more then friendship with him?
'wow dude you are totally spaced out right now ' JJ was waving a hand in front of my face.
' sorry ' I said
' na don't worry dude... So back to Yurio do you think she  likes me?'
I almost laughed Yurio trys to avoid JJ at every possible moment.
I'm sure he likes you'
' really!!! '
An idiotic smile spreads across JJ face.
'thats brilliant!!  I was going to ask her out!!'
Now I really choked!  JJ is strange I know this because he's been throw more girls then underwear in the time I've known him! And Yurios a boy! Even if he Identifys as female he's still to young to get any gender correcting surgery if he wants any!
JJ would definitely be in for a surprise but I'm worried for poor Yurio he hates the guy and what if Yurio likes guys? This isn't going to end well.

Heyy writing this in class ☺ things are going to get interesting!!!  Hope u like dis chapter 😘 vote and comment plz xxx