Character profile(recomend reading before story)

Picture above is what mikasa looks like (im a terrible artist)

Mikasa Uchiha age:12-13

Weight:64lbs

Height:5'0

Eye color:black

Parents: Mother:unknown father: Madara Uchiha

Siblings:Itachi Uchiha(brother) Sasuke Uchiha(brother)

Adoptive parents:Fugaku Uchiha (Father)Mikoto Uchiha (Mother)

Village: Hidden leaf/Uchiha clan

Jinchuurkiki: The ten tailed
Jinchuurkiki

Aperence:Has a blue crop top showing her stomach. With a blue skirt but on the sides they are cut on each side and she wears black shorts. She wears her headband on her head like sakura. She has black socks going all the way up to her knees with black ninja sandals. She wars the uchiha crest on her back she has shoulder leveled hair. She wears the uchiha necklace given to her by Madara when she was born and she never takes it off.

Mikasa's story: when she was born the ten tailed was put inside her by Madara Uchiha. He took her to the Uchiha clan where she became like a sister to sasuke and itachi. When itachi slaughtered his clan he only left her and sasuke alive and took then to the hidden leaf where they were given a home. Sasuke still treats her a sister but not in the same way. She is despised by the village because​ she is a  Jinchuurkiki and the daughter of a evil Uchiha. She doesn't care what anyone thinks of her she goes to the ninja academy and trains she doesn't seek revenge on itachi (unlike sasuke) she just has hate for him. Now she's trying to live a normal life as a ninja.