{6}

The next day we all left to gard Tazuna. Except Naruto Kakashi sensei said he needed rest.

When we got to the bridge the mist was thick.

"Gard Tazuna"Kakashi said firmly.

We then heard a chuckle come from the mist we all stood our ground. "Well,well,well funny seeing you all here" Zabuza said

"I see you still have those brats with you. And that girl who has the big mouth." he was talking about me.

-flashback-

"Look I just need to kill that old man" Zabuza said. So he was after Tazuna.

"No" i said hoping only i would hear it

"What you sat kid?!" Zabuza said at me. Dammit he heard. "I said no were on a mission to protect him so no" i said back in a low harsh tone.

Zabuza appeared behind me and kicked my back and I flew strait into a tree. Then came over me and started to stomp on my stomach.

"Zabuza leave her alone this fight is between you and me!" kakashi sensei yelled

"Hold on you'll get your turn" Zabuza said with a smirk. He continued to stomp on my stomach until I bled and blacked out.

-End flashback-

We all stood off then the same ninja came that 'killed zabuza'

"Sasuke, Mikasa take care of that boy Sakura you gard Tazuna" Kakashi told us. We nodded and me and Sasuke looked at the boy he wore a mist ANBU mask,and he wore a brown robe.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" we all looked to see Naruto fall on the ground and then stood up and stood his ground.

"Nice entrance" I whispered to Naruto

"I know right" he said sarcastically

Then the battle began.

***

While kakashi took care of Zabuza Me and Sasuke took care of the boy apparently named Haku. Suddenly me Sasuke and Naruto were in some type of reflective surfaces.

Damit. I thought he then shot dozens of needles at me. I dodged some but still got hit.

"Mikasa-chan you okay?!" Naruto asked

"Yeah just keep fighting!" i saud taking a couple needles out of myself.

We were struggling he might have been the same age as us but he was way stronger. I looked over to Sasuke and he nodded. We both thought the same thing.

"Fire style: fire ball jutsu!" we both yelled and they were aimed at Hake but he dodged. He was fast.

He ran twords Naruto,and  I stood in his way when Sasuke came and was badly damaged me and Naruto looked at our comrade in fear. He turned around and smirked and fell.

We stared at him,then Naruto grew angry and a red like chakra grew from him. His eyes growing like slits. He looked at Haku and yelled

"I'll kill you!" he ran to him and Haku just stood there.

Meanwhile I held Sasuke's hand and put my head on his chest. No beat. Silence. Warm water sprang from my eyes and I looked at him then to Naruto.

Haku was saying that naruto could kill him the we all heard birds chirping and saw lightning coming from kakashi's hand he was going to kill zabuza.

Haku looked "sorry but it seems like you will not be killing me" he suddenly appeared in front of Zabuza and the 'chidori' went threw his heart.   

Sorry this took me so long I have been busy with testing so blahh and it's finally the weekend and I can write more so enjoy this chapter-hunter_xnaruto ❤