{5}

We all went to a nearby forest. Sasuke gently set me down and then Kakashi began.

"Ok im going to teach you to climb a tree" he explained

"What that's easy!" Naruto yelled

"The only rule you cant use your hands" kakashi said with a smirk. He then started to 'climb' the tree only using his feet once he got to the top he hung upside down.

"How is climbing a tree going to help us beat Zabuza" Sakura said

"It will help you battle with something called chakra"kakashi explained.

"Ohhh I think i've heard of that before chakaka" naruto said like asking a question. I giggled and he got mad.

"Hey like you can pronounce it better!" he yelled. I looked down then Sasuke said "leave her alone dope" I smiled and said "oh and it is pronounced chakra ya know"

Kakashi threw kunais in front of Sakura,Sasuke,and Naruto and said "ok climb the tree see how high you can go and mark it" they started and then Sakura said "that was easy" she said smiling.

"Ok looks like the girl has better chakra control than the boys" that got me kinda mad so I put my book down and grabbed a kunai from my pouch and put my foot on the tree

Two at a time one,two,one,two. I made it up and smiled at kakashi "okay the girls have better chakra control. "Sakura,Mikasa keep practicing" we nodded and got down I winced looking at my arm.

We practiced a bit and got the hang of it "I think im going to go back to the house" Sakura said I nodded "coming?" she said standing up "I shook my head "Im going to stay here to make sure they dont overdo it" I smiled reassuring her she nodded and walked away I sat down and just watched the boys.

***

It was about to turn dark I saw Naruto walk up to me "hey Mikasa Im sorry about earlier are you still my best friend?"  I laughed and nodded. To be honest Naruto was my best friend, I grew really close with him and Skikamaru,kiba,tenten,,especially Naruto they were my closest friends.

"Can you give me any pointers please?" he begged with puppy dog eyes. I looked over his shoulder to see Sasuke just starting at us. "Uh sure" I was about to speak when he dragged me away "what was that for?!" I yelled "sorry I didn't want Sasuke to hear us" he scratched the back of his head

"Ok" I whispered some pointers to him and then we walked back to the trees.

"Thanks Mikasa!" Naruto said giving me a hug in which I returned.

I sat back down against a tree still watching them and continued to watch

***    

"Hey Mikasa look!" I looked up to see Naruto and Sasuke standing at the top of the trees. I smiled and clapped my hands. They both climbed down and laid in the grass panting.

"I think Tazuna's daughter made dinner already are ya'll hungry" I said smiling down at them.

They nodded and I helped them up they fell barley keeping their balance. I sighed and said.

"This is what you get for straining your bodies" I let them put their weight on me and we walked to the house.

All three of us walked in I in the middle Naruto on my left, Sasuke on my right.

"Looks like you made it back safe"kakashi said smiling. I nodded and then Naruto yelled

"Of course! were not even tired" he jumped "Naru-" we fell before I could finish my sentence. Everyone laughed (except Inari) Naruto got up.

"Ehh sorry" he said helping me up "It's ok" I said and looked over to Sasuke who was staring Naruto down "Watch it dope" he said in a bored tone I sighed

"Can't you two at least pretend to get along?"

We sat down and started to eat we were still on our first bowls when Sasuke and Naruto yelled "More please!" then they vomited me and Sakura looked away disgusted

"Calm down it's nit like the foods going anywhere" Sakura yelled

"No I have to be stronger than Sasuke" Naruto shot Sasuke a glare

"Excuse me but why is a part of this picture torn out?" Sakura was currently looking a a torn photo. It went quite. Inari got up and ran out.

"Father I told you not to speak of him in front of Inari" his daughter said agrivated.

We all looked at Tazuna. He told us how that the man saved Inari and was the hero of thia village and he was killed by gotoh.

"That's so cruel" I said to Sakura she nodded.

Naruto slammed his hands on the table and said "Im going to prove to him that there are​ hero's in this world" then he walked out.

I smiled and thought to myself that's Naruto for you.  

Ok so what do you think sorry if I spelled some words wrong took me a while to write this so enjoy!:-)  -hunter_xnaruto