{4}

We had so much boring missions doing people's chores and babysitting their kids.

When we were done we went into the hokages office. "Ok today your mission will b-"

"Oh My Gosh all we ever do is people's stupid chores can we actually get a real mission for once!" Naruto yelled.

I hit Naruto on the head "Naruto your being so rude!" I yelled at him "yeah but you have to admit babysitting a kid is not a mission!"

"Naruto everyday we get requests from babysitting to assassinations. Thats why we have ranks for shonobis from a genuin to a jounin.

We all starred focused on his words. "Ya but we cant do chores for the rest of our lives y'know!" Naruto yelled. Kakashi punched him on the back on the gead causing him to wince.

"Fine if you want a real mission. Please send him in." A old man with a flask in his had walked in and looked at us with a -seriously- look on his face.

"Im I really to trust these brats to protect me especially the short one." he protested

Naruto looked around confused "who's the short one?" we were all standing next to him first Sasuke, me,Sakura,then Naruto. He realized it then was ready to pounce at him but Kakashi held him back.

"Naruto you asked for this mission so dont complain" me and Sakura yelled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yay! Road Trip!"  Naruto yelled as we exited the gates of Konoha.

"Well someone seems excited why?" I questioned while chuckling twords him.

"Because this is my first time leaving the village!"he responded

"Am I really to trust this kid will keep me safe?" the old man who was named Tazuna said sarcastically at Kakashi sensei.

"He-he dont worry I a jounin will be accompanying you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kakashi sensei" I said looking around worried. "I know Mikasa just keep your gard up" I nodded and pulled out and kunai and got in front Tazuna.

Just then two ninja came out of nowhere and then they killed Kakashi sensei. I fell to my knees shocked with fear then I heard someone speak "Mika we need to protect Tazuna"I looked up Sasuke and nodded and ran twords the old man.

Then the two ninja began to run twords us ,but Naruto kicked him away.

(Just a quick note guys I will kinda make up stuff in battles to)

Then me and another ninja ran twords eachother he tried to kick me I quickly jumped and punched him and he grabbed my wrist and twisted my arm and put a kunai to my neck and said "Hand over the old man and I wont harm the girl" he said with a smirk as the kunai slid lightly across my neck. I trembled just then Kakashi came out of nowhere and kicked the ninja causing me and him to fall. I fell out of his grasp and quickly got away.

He beat up the ninja and tied them up while saying to us "hurry lets go" we quickly followed behind him I kept looking back to see if they'd escape but no.

"Are you ok?" I heard a whisper behind me only to see Sasuke I nodded even though my arm still kinda hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Im going to skip to a certain part guys)

Sasuke's pov.
Mikasa. I ran over to her and examined her she just got beaten up by Zabuza I put her on my back
and we continued to watch Zabuza and Kakashi fight.

"Thank you I will now deceas of the body" a ninja said and took off with Zabuza who was now dead.

***

Back to mika's pov.
I woke up surrounded by a worried Naruto and Sasuke "what happened​"i said sitting up it hurt my body was in pain.

"Zabuza died and was taken by a mist ANBU. I looked down and thought about what to do.

"WHAT!" Sakura yelled We all looked in her direction "how is he still alive"

"The needles just hit his pressure point" kakashi explained. He then stood up and a woman said "please you must rest" "I'm fine i'll just use these crutches"

"Tsunami just let the man be" Tazuna said.

"Grandpa!!"  A little boy yelled running over in his arms "Inari where have you been?"

"Who are these people?" he questioned looking at us "these ninja help grandpa get back here they protected him from gotohs men" his mother explained.

"Lets go Mikasa you can stay here and get some rest"

"No I wanna train" I protested

"Fine but you can only sit there" I sighed and grabbed a book from my backpack.

I could barley walk and then Sasuke bent down "get on" I stared and shrugged and got his back "thanks I said he looked at me and looked away.

"Okay then lets go"