{2}

"This is so boring"Naruto complained.I'm going to have to agree with Naruto. Sakura then said "Just be patient will you your getting annoying!"she then followed by hitting him on the head in which Naruto winced. Then Naruto snickered and grabbed a chalkboard eraser and placed it between the door while saying"That'll teach you to be late" "Naruto stop if you get in trouble I had nothing to do with this" Me and Sakura said.

Just then a guy slid the door open causing the eraser to fall on his head. When we saw what he looked like it was a guy with grey hair and a mask and his headband covered his head. Naruto just laughed.

"Ok now that that's done why dont we all get outta here" he said with a smile.

We followed him out to the roof where we all sat down.

"Why dont we start with our names,likes,dislikes,hobbies,and dreams" He still said smiling.

"My name Kakashi Hatake I like alot of things,and I dislike alot of things and I dont really feel like telling you my hobbies. Next"

Ok this guys creeps me out."I'm Mikasa Uchiha,I like reading,listing to different types of music,and art,I dont like people who are annoying and when people judge others. My hobbies are well reading and training I guess,and I never really thought of a dream "   

"Im Naruto Uzumaki I like ramen especially when I go to eat it at Ichiraku and Iruka sensei pays for my ramen,I like comparing the ramen's,but I hate when you have to wait 3 minutes to eat it and my dream is to become hokage and surpass al the rest"

"I'm Sakura Haruno and I like well,(*giggles*)the person I like is(*giggles*)my hobbies are well(*giggles while glaring at Sasuke*)my dream is(*giggles*)

"And your dislikes" Kakashi sensei continued.

"NARUTO!"she blurted out. Poor Naruto I thought.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha I hate alot of things, and I dont particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain man." Everyone looked at Sasuke I could read their exasperations like they all said ok little over the top.

"Ok now starting tomorrow morning you will begin survival training."

"What do you mean by survival training" I blurted.

"I mean that this training will determine if you go back to the academy. Only 9 applicants can pass and if you dont you graduated for nothing" Kakashi sensei explained.

"What! so if we dont pass we go back to the academy!" Naruto and Sakura yelled.

We all put our heads down in grief and sighed. "Excuse me master Kakashi if you end up not passing and go back to the academy do you have to learn everything all over again? Sakura asked in a gentle tone.

"Precisely" Kakashi said smiling. I gave the are you seriously kidding me look.

"Training begins tomorrow at 5am oh, and skip breakfast cause this will be crucial" Kakashi sensei said giving a death glare to us which to be honest gives me the creeps. I saw outta the corner of my eye Naruto looking like he was getting  excited.