{1}

It was just a normal day at the academy naruto getting into trouble,Sasukes's 'fan club' talking to him witch he simply ignores,Shikamaru sleeping,Choji chomping down on chips of course,and well you can guess the rest. I had my nose in a book when suddenly Iruka sensei walked in and said "now since all of you graduated you will be put into teams of 3 except one team of 4" Wonder who thats gonna be. I said in thought while looking around.

"Ok so team 7 will consist of Naruto Uzumaki,Sakura Haruno,Mikasa Uchiha,and Sasuke Uchiha.At least I have Sasuke,well Naruto isn't that bad either I just hope Sakura doesn't fan girl over Sasuke the whole time.
Iruka sensei finished calling the teams then said "Your new sensei's will meet you after lunch. Dismissed!"

I sat under a tree and just ate a apple. Then Sasuke came over "hey are you ok?" he said I anonymously "yeah im just tired I kinda stayed up late practicing how to use the Sharringan cause I barley unlocked it" Just when I finished my sentence Ino and Sakura came walking together twords Sasuke in which he sighed "well that's my que bye Mika" he was the only one who called me that. I smiled then the bell rang we all went in to wait for our new sensei's.

Sorry thia is kinda short didn't really know what to do blehhh well enjoy~Gon_bean p.s.rest of chapters will be longer😛☺