He who knows will save me...right?

Hey this is a new story im startin not sure if its good =/ tell me what you think and if i should post more cuz im not posting unless i have at least one person that will read lol.

Prologue

I looked at everyone all dressed in black and felt no regret. I felt no pain no fear no satisfaction, nothing, absolutely nothing. One parent down one to go.

"Lindsey" my father says all grieving husband like. Poor him now he has no one to help him hit me around. I don't look, I don't even acknowledge his presence. I'm supposedly an unruly child why should I listen now.

"Lindsey Marie I am talking to you." he lets his act slip just long enough to say this. I look at him afraid of the consciences that might follow if I don't. my resistance only goes so far.

"Yes daddy." I say innocently. Innocence helps lessen the later punishments.

"When they ask if any one would like to talk about your mom go up there and say good things." He whispers sharply.

When the time comes I walk down the short aisle to the podium. I grab the microphone so tight my knuckles turn white. A lump forms in my throat as I began to speak. "My mom..." I clear my throat. "My mom was an amazing person." I almost choke on the words. "I should have listened better." I only say this to please my father. "I was awful to her and my father both. She tried so hard and she did so much. She was the b..." I cant make myself finish it's a lie all of it's a lie. Instead I burst into tears and run off the stage. People will assume its out of grief. In truth though I am sick with anger.

I look at my father while I'm running out and I know that tonight will be the worst night of my life.

Its short i know but its only the prologue.... so...tell me whatcha think