Chapter Seven

Sorry its been awhile since i posted im just having some family issues right now. I really dont know if this is any good im not really in any mood to judge even my own stuff right now so tell me what you think. If its to bad i will take it down and rewrite it just for you awesome people who read my story.

Chapter Seven

We climb up onto the bed neither of us wanting to talk so close to the others.

"Why are you still up." I ask Justice.

"Thinking, thanks to you." She glares at me but then smiles so I know she is joking. "I don't normally do that. My head likes to be in the mindset of a five year old."

"I noticed." I tease. She just smiles. "Why?" I ask. God whats with me anymore. I'm not supposed want to know people. I'm not supposed to get close. They figure to many things out and I cant have that. Its bad enough having Dustin know. "Never mind you don't have to tell me."

"No I will but you have to answer one question for me." that actually sounds fair. Its not like she knows enough to ask that great of a question.

"We don't tell anyone what each other says though right?" I ask. I have to know that if she does find out about me she wont tell Aleigha or Sydney. They would act differently around me. Justice, well I don't think she would change at all.

"Deal." She smiles evilly. Great what have I done. "So I like being crazy and acting childish cause it lets me forget my mistakes like the abortion. I was at a freaking party and someone slipped something in my coke. It was the first party I went to where I was nominated DD by my friends and that happens. Then they leave me there and tell everyone. Or the time I get high and passed out on the front step of my brothers apartment nearly naked. I was so lucky he got home only minutes after I got there. By the way I don't do that stuff anymore. That's why I'm friends with the two preppy goody-goods down there." She points to Aleigha and Sydney. "They're okay at least they don't talk bad about me."

"Oh my god." Is all I can say.

"Don't give me that we both know you have been through hell." She says simply. My jaw drops. "My mom and your mom worked together. We were at her funeral sitting right behind you and your dad. I heard how he talked to you and I seen how you looked at him in fear on your way out of there. So my question is what the hell happens behind closed doors at your house?" she ask. I cant speak. She was not supposed to ask that but I know I have to answer her question. I lift my shirt and show her the bruises and the burn. I know it look awful.

"Oh my god. Is that a burn." she asked. She probably didn't expect that. I drop my shirt again.

"Pan of boiling water."

"okay. So how did you get away?"

"Left while my dad was at work. I live with Dustin now. He knew somehow I never told him but he figured it out. Dustin is like my big brother so don't start thinking anything bad."

"Wasn't planning on it but speaking of boys everyone officially thinks you and Dylan like each other. You were flirting all night at the bowling alley." She says and just like that the subject is changed.

Two weeks later.

"Lindsey I'm borrowing this shirt!" Justice yells from inside my closet. I have to say I have some pretty awesome clothes. If it weren't for my aunt who bought me stuff because she knew how my dad was, or my older cousins who passed down tons of their barley worn designer clothing I would probably be wearing ratty clothes via the good will store.

"Okay, I have your ballet flats." I yell back. Over the last two weeks Justice and I have been spending tons of time together. We pretty much know everything about each other. Dustin has hung out with us a lot to. Justice is developing a crush on him. If those two start dating I will shoot myself.