Chapter Two

i got 25 reads on chapter one in three days! i was soo excited when i seen that. Thank you thank you guys!!

Well here is Chapter two!!! enjoy :)

Chapter Two

"Stay at my house tonight don't go back there please." He whispers into my neck and I can no longer resist. I nod my head and hear him sigh in relief.

"I have to go get clothes and stuff." I mumble and stand up awkwardly breaking his grip on me. "I'll meet you back here." I practicly run out of the lounge then out of the store. My car is right in front I get in and start it. I just want to start driving, it always helps clear my mind.

When I'm on the road I think over my day. Was I stupid I was in no condition to go to work if I would have waited until Monday he might not have known. I wouldn't have had to explain anything. If Dustin goes to the police and tell them about my dad my dad would tell them my secret. I cant have that. But if I do what Dustin says my dad might get angry and do worse things. What was I supposed to do. I pulled into my driveway and got out of my car. My house was exactly how I left it. I opened the door and went to my room. I packed one duffel bag with a complete change of clothes, my flatiron, my toiletries, and my ipod and charger. I shouldn't have wasted one hundred dollars on the stupid thing but it was nearly half off with my employ discount and it drowned out the world.

I made my way back to my car then back to Ward's Dustin was sweeping and such and I knew he had been looking out the window every five seconds. He really understands maybe I should tell him everything. No... I cant put that burden on him it isn't fair.

I get out of my car and walk towards the store slowly. Dustin comes out before I even make it to the sidewalk. I stop and watch him lock up. Great, just great.

"Ready?" he ask jingling his keys. I nod my head. "What about your bag?"

"In my car." I use my thumb and point behind me. "I'll follow you."

"I don't think so." He shakes his head "You want me to grab your bag for you?" he ask already walking to my car. I'm to tired to argue I'll get my car tomorrow after school and avoid going home until late if I go home at all.

I walk over to his truck and attempt to get in. Its one of those really high ones and when I reach up to grab the handle to lift myself in my chest throbs and my stomach burns. I hold back a cry and pull myself up anyway. Once I'm in the truck the burning goes away but the throbbing only gets worse. I wrap my arms around my chest keeping them high enough that they don't rub against the burn.

I hear the door open but I don't open my eyes instead I focus on breathing. Inhale, exhale and repeat. It was getting easier and the throbbing was going away. At some point I think Dustin was talking to me or maybe not but the truck was defiantly moving. The pain slowly dcreases and I look over at Dustin and see he is also looking at me

"Lindsey, you okay you look a little pale." Dustin ask concern creasing his face. I nod my head yes and try to look more relaxed. We start driving on gravel and I look up curious. I see a huge house surrounded by woods nearly the whole front of it is glass. I gasp and look over at him. "You live here?" I have always envied this house. I have to pass it everyday on my way to school.

"Yep, this is my house." He chuckles.

"Wow." is all I can manage to choke out.

Inside the house is even more impressive, everything is completely modern. Black and white furniture, stainless steal appliances, hard wood floors. It makes my house look like a shack. The only thing not completely fashionable is Dustin's room. don't get me wrong I really like it but it does not mach the house at all. His room is the whole basement basically. In it he has a couch a small TV a trampoline and I mean a normal size trampoline and all the normal bedroom stuff. I am jealous I have always wanted a big room.