Chapter 2

Swords of Wisdom

  Two

Chosen one

🔯

From the other side of the North Nation, is the South Nation. There are many kingdoms in the South Nation. But one kingdom that stood out the most is the kingdom of Arendalle.
It was ruled by King Edger with his wife, Queen Idan. The people love their King and Queen and of course, their children'.

                Idan's POV

I sat down on the comfy furniture as I held my baby in my arms, he was sleeping peacefully while shucking his baby thumb.

"Idan," I looked up and saw my husband, Edger.

"Yes?" I said.

"Where are the girls?" he asked worriedly.

"Oh, they went out," I said. He looked really worried, I laughed slightly, "Don't worry, Toothina went with them." He sighed, he's always worried about the girls, that's one of the reason why I love him. He always tried to protect us from harm. He doesn't need a weapon because he has the power of earth in other words, earth banding. He can split our kingdom with the others if he have too. Everyone thinks his power is extraordinary.

As for me, I have the power of light.

Whenever we have a child, we bring them to the Holy Temple so they could figure out what power they have. Not all people have powers, some are just ordinary. Kings and Queens are sometimes destined to have powers along with their children, no one knows how it all started or how people have been gifted with powers. Those things still remain a mystery for centuries.

When our children were born, we brought them to the holy temple and we found out what power they had. One had the power of water, the other had the power of mind control and the other two...we still haven't figure out what kind of power they had.

My babies are:

Elsa. She's nine years old, she has dark brown hair like mine, sea blue eyes and she has this adorable little nose. Edger always insisted that she will look like me when she grows up. I couldn't disagree because that girl sure is a beautiful little princess. She may look innocent and all but don't get on her bad side because she spent her last five years with her cranky grandfather.

Next is Anna. She's four years old, she has light brown hair like her father and same eyes like Elsa but hers is lighter. She's a free spirited girl and we all loved her, she always likes hanging around with Elsa.

Next is Anine, she is four years old and don't think she is Anna's twin. She is not exactly our daughter, we found her in a basket at the lake behind the palace. I took Elsa there because it was Elsa's favorite place to hang out. We took her in because we pity her, Elsa was the one who named her Anine because she said it means Raven beauty. Anine has black raven hair and black eyes with blue aura. No one knows that we've adopted her.

Finally our new born baby, we haven't picked a name for him yet. He has brown hair and brown eyes, he looks exactly like Edger.

We are a perfect family and I hope nothing would separate us.

Speaking of the girls, I wonder how they're doing?

              Author's POV

"Elsa, come on," called Anine as she kept running, her shoulder-length hair kept bouncing up and down as she ran. Anna was running behind her while Elsa was just walking.