Where it all began

Arthur 's Pov:

I had just finished making myself a cup of tea when I heard the loud slam of a door upstairs. Good, Peter is awake. I turned to see him walk down the stairs in a half sleep.

"Peter, would you hurry up you're going to be late for school." I scowled at him to emphasise my point. "But I don't want to go to school. Jerk." "Peter, if you don't hurry the bloody hell up I'll confiscate your xbox" He looked at me with horror on his face. Well that woke him up. He rush upstairs to get ready while I finished my tea.

He came back down after a few minutes. I was already at the door waiting for him. We both started to make our way to the train station. You see, we live in a small town just outside the city. Unfortunately this town doesn't have a proper school. So each morning I have to take him to school in the city, wich is quite convenient as I work for as a journalist at the news paper company in the central part of the city.

We finally reached the station. Lucky the train didn't require tickets as it's used by almost the entire town. The station was extremely busy today and we had a hard time getting on board. We eventually found a cart with empty seats. I sit down while Peter moves in across from me at the other side of the table. We haven't spoken since we left the house, but that's not unusual for us. The train departed the station a few minutes later. The cart now full of people.

I stared out the window completely lost in thought for the first 10 minutes of the trip. The loud slam of the compartment door brought me back to reality. Everyone turned to see who made such a bloody sound. A man stood there. He had a hood and sunglasses so I couldn't see his face. Two more men dressed similar entered after him. That's when they all pulled out guns.

"Everyone put your hands in the air. Any movements and I'll shoot you."

The first one shouted. I looked around me to see most of the other passengers look at the men with absolute fear. I myself was not scared. I could just use magic to get rid of them, but I don't want to risk exposure. The first man glanced around looking at the fearful gazes of the people. He then looked straight at me and started to move towards me. It was only when he got close did I realise that he was actually looking at Peter. I looked to him. He was shaking and looked like he wanted to cry. The man grabbed his arm and pulled him closer and held the gun to his head. I saw the silent tears running down Peter 's face, and that's when I snapped.

Peter 's Pov:

That scary man grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. Then I felt something cold press into my temple. I can feel hot tears rolling down my cheeks. For once in my life I need my jerk brother's help. I looked at his face. I have never seen him so angry. He then did some thing I was told never to do no matter what: he used magic.

Normal Pov:

Arthur only felt rage towards the man that grabbed his brother. That rage caused him to do something that could get him killed. He strood up and lifted up his hand in one quick movement. Arthur 's eyes glowed green as a blast of energy shot out of his hand and sent the man flying to the other side of the cart. Arthur ran towards Peter and held him close. Peter responded by gripping onto his brother tightly.

Multiple cries of "Witch!!" and "Devil!!" erupted through out the card. One of the men with hoods turned his gun towards Arthur. Arthur was too busy checking on Peter to notice the man's action. Peter looked past Arthur saw the raised gun just as the man was about to fire.

"ARTHUR LOOK OUT!!"

BANG