Animal Attacks

Davina was sitting on the couch watching the news. "Animal attack" it was written on her TV and the reporter started talking:

"Was found two peoples dead in the middle of the street next to the forest, both without blood."

Now the bodies have appeared and the name of the city: New Orleans, the city where Davina was born and found out to be a witch and about the supernatural creatures that are around the city, she didn't need to know much about the case to realize that the vampires were behind the deaths.

"This is the fifth attack of animal that happens only this month." The reporter says.

"And I thought that Mystic Falls has many attacks." Says Caroline, Davina's cousin, she lives with Davina since her mother's death. Animal attacks was very common in Mystic falls, but not too much now.

**

Klaus opened the door from Kol's bedroom and entered.

"You don't know how to knock?" Says Kol lying on the bed.

"I do, but I don't want to." Klaus look at your brother "I already told you that it is better to cover your trail of bodies. I allow yours murders, but  with description."

"And i want to you stop treat me like a kid.'' Kol retorted.

"This is the last warning, if I see another animal attack on TV" He points his finger at Kol "You will gonna sleep in a coffin, maybe you learn something." Klaus leaves  the room.

**

Tereza entered into her home.

"Did you stay in home today?" She asked to her daughter.

"Yes, but Caroline isn't here, she went out with Tyler." Davina took her eyes off the TV.

"I will make the dinner." Tereza says "After we will talk about the change."

"What change?" Davina asked with a worried look.

"Some witches have called to me, it's happening many troubles with vampires in New Orleans and they asked to our family come back to the city."

"We can say no?"

"Of course no, New Orleans was the city where we are born and we can't let the vampires rules the city."

"But we get out of the city remember? And you never told me the reason.I wanna know!" Says Davina with angry that Tereza always hides the things of her.

"I got my reasons."

"Why? I wanna know!" Davina yelled.

"We will talk about it later." Tereza walks in direction of the kitchen and ignores Davina.

**

"I think that the witches are planning something against us." Klaus had said this a few weeks ago after the death of a witch that hates him and some witches were thinking that Klaus had killed her "You have to spy on them for me." So this is what Kol did, the vampire was dating a witch called Tessa.

Now Kol was angry with his brother obviously that he won't do what Klaus wants. Tessa was in the kitchen and smiled at him, Kol walked in her direction and Tessa says:

"Why didn't you warn me that you would come here? My mother could be here."

Kol approached of the witch and puts his hands around of her neck and quick broke it.

He look at the body without remorse. Kol even liked to see Tessa dead, he never liked her and was a relief know that he never will need of Tessa anymore. She has always been useless anyway, except for Klaus.

The vampire left the house leaving a dead girl lying on the ground.

"This story is a version in english of a work that I created in portuguese. I'm a Brazilian, so if there some mistake please tell me."