Welcome to New Orleans

Davina entered in the car from her mother and sat next to Caroline, the three witches are going straight to New Orleans without talking,even Caroline is quiet.

Last night Davina discussed with Tereza for being selfish and a bad mother and Tereza put her of punishment,taking the cell phone of Davina during one week, that made Davina more angry.

How her mother could be so selfish? When Davina left New Orleans two years ago,leaving all her friends,was difficult leave them behind, including Tim a boy who Davina used to liked.But she no fought with Tereza about it,because Caroline mother's had died a weeks ago and Davina thought that maybe was better for Caroline move to another city and have new experiences, besides of seeing the body of her mother lying in the middle of streets with bites on the neck.

Now she was leaving another city and others friends and her mother just took her cell phone preventing it from continues talking with them,this isn't fair. After hours that looked like years in the car appeared a plate:

"Welcome to New Orleans."

**

Klaus saw Kol in a bar and started walk in his direction.

"The witch that you are spying died last night."And when he saw the expression disinterested on Kol face added "You have to find another witch."

"I'm not your maid." Kol retorted and after took a sip of his whisky.

"It seems that you wanna be placed in a coffin again."Klaus smiled maliciously.

"Nick, the most of the witches hate me and in spite of my beauty I can't snap my fingers and manipulate another witch."

"You did it to Tessa,try again."

**

Davina entered in the house and look around.The shelf was dusty and in the place where the television used stay,was a portrait of Tereza with her sister Liz,both of them was smiling.On the same day that the picture was taken Liz had  passed on a test which she had done to become a cop.

"We will pack our things and after go out to the cemetery." Tereza comes closer of the shelf and turn the portrait to down.

After pack her things Davina went to Caroline's bedroom.

"How you are feeling?"Asked Davina worried.

"I'm fine."Replied Caroline while guard her clothes in the drawer,but Davina knew that she was lying. "I have finished." Caroline closes the drawer.

Davina and Caroline walked in on the living room, Tereza was sitting on the couch, she stood up to see the girls.

"So let's go to the cemetery."

"I don't wanna go,mom!"Davina told. "And I don't like of witches, they are so manipulative."

"But you will go.Stop of acting like a child and obey me." Tereza says pretty loud.

"I don't wanna go to a reunion with boring witches."Davina retorted "And I bet that Caroline don't want too."

"I really don't.You can go alone." Caroline crossed her arms.

"Fine!I'm going." Teresa get out of house,but Davina and Caroline knew that discussion isn't end.

**

It was already night and Caroline was so depressed because she keeps  reminding her mother's death,so she left the house and started walking by New Orleans streets,that just worse the situation of the girl.

To every street that she was walking Caroline imagines her mother body lying on the street.Liz was dead and Caroline will never see her again,except in yours memories.

A sound of car horn makes Caroline goes back to reality,she look at the black  car it is so close of her, could passed over her.Caroline shuddered.

Caroline get out of streets and entered in a bar,she needs a drink. The girl went to the balcony and asked a drink,praying that bar-man don't ask her identity,but he did it. So Caroline just sat on a chair and look around.

A man blonde and beautiful sat next to her.

"This place doesn't is for children."

"I'm not a kid,I will do 18 in the next month."Caroline says without hides her angry in the voice.

"Don't need stay with angry,I just said that this place is not for the girls of your age."

"I think that I'm a girl very mature to be in bar and thanks for a opinion that I didn't asked."Caroline smiles  sarcastically

The man laughs and says:

"You have a strong genius, I like it. Can I pay you a drink?"