Doppelganger

Tereza was looking at her new house, the living room was bigger than her old house, prettier even,  in the windows there were white curtains, also there was a giant red couch. She smiled at the view.

She sat on the couch happily she's not living in her old house anymore, she doesn’t miss Davina or Caroline, she was better of alone. Tereza turned on the TV, but before she could choose a channel her phone rang. It was the mother of the witch that Kol Mikaelson killed last night.

“Hi, Cecile, I'm so sorry for your lost.” Tereza didn’t talk to her until now.

“I called to talk about the plan that you have for the Mikaelsons, I wanna help you. I want they to suffer deeply.”

“Thank you for your support.”

“I want revenge.” Tereza felt sorry for Cecile and her kid, but she understood that the death of her child was necessary, now the witches truly believed on her, now Tereza can play the victim and the good regent.

“You’ll have your vengeance, I promise you.” And Tereza meant it.

**
“Now is gonna be harder we prove our inocencce.” Caroline was sat on the Mikaelsons' couch, her house was destroyed, so Klaus offered to her and Davina stay in the Mikaelsons' house until the war with witches end.

“It was the only way for you two get out alive.”  Kol was stading near the fireplace holding a bottle of whiskey. “You're welcome.”

“It's murder.”

“It was saving you and Davina's life.”

“Caroline, my love, stop fighting with my brother. The dead of the witch was a bad thing, but it was necessary for you two to survive.”

“Caroline is right, it's murder.” It's the first thing that Davina say anything since what happened, she was still in shock. She was still avoiding Kol's face, he killed someone to save her, is she responsible for the death of the witch?

“Should I remember that the witch was trying to kill you?”

“But she believed in what my mother said, that we tried to kill her, she wasn’t a bad person, she just believed in the wrong person.”

“She was stupid, she had it coming.” Klaus said.

Kol drunked his whiskey and kept quiet, Davina was really mad at him and he didn’t know what to do. For him it was just a dead of a girl that he didn’t know, but for Davina or Caroline it was a dead of an innocent

“Now the witches ain’t gonna believed in us, they'd think that we are murders and Tereza the innocent.” Caroline spoked

“I’m tired of this subject.” Klaus walked up the stairs. “I'm going to my room.”
Kol looked at Davina, she was sat in the couch looking at the ground, she couldn’t even look at him, he left his drink on the top of the fireplace and walked towards the front door, he was going out, didn’t know where, but he wasn’t welcome here.

**

At night , Kol knocked at the  door of the guest room, seconds later Davina opened the door, but Kol didn’t entered in the room.

“Are you still mad at me?” He asked.

“Yes.” Davina answered, she was still with a hand on the door. “I’ve heard the rumours about you, that you were a selfish vampire who was a psychopath, I ignored because a thought it was just rumours or maybe you changed. I've never seen you killed someone, you were kind to me, but last night I saw a side of you that I don’t like it and I can’t ignore that.”

“It was her or you, it didn't have another way.”

“There’s aways another way.” Davina said, then she closed the door.

“I’m sorry.” He murmured, but the witch didn’t hear it.

**

Katherine was walking hand and hand with Kaleb, a witch, also Katherine's boyfriend. She doesn’t love him, but it's usefull know a witch who can tell secrets about the witches. Nobody knows who Katherine is, she lied about her name, her identity, they think her name is Elena and that she's a sweet vampire that doesn’t kill humans. Idiots.

“So tell me about the witches VS The Originals and their new girlfriends.” Katherine spoked.

“Why do you care about the originals? I thought you didn’t like them.” And she really didn’t like them, she hates them, specially Klaus Mikaelson.

“But I’m a vampire, sweetie.” Katherine replied with a kindly smile. “I wanna know the gossips about the originals, they're like a celebrity for the vampires.” Actually, she had another reason for wanting to know about them.