Be careful walking in the streets of New Orleans

Davina sent a lot of messages to Caroline, but the blonde didn't answer back and that worried Davina. So the witch made a spell of localization and Davina discovered that Caroline is in a bar,probably having fun while Davina is in home worried. The witch took a red lipstick and passed on her lips and after wore a grey leather jacket.

She walked admiring New Orleans,It had been so long since Davina had not come to city, that she forgot how amazing the city is.

She continues to walk until stop on a deserted street, that doesn't pleased Davina,no that she has fear to be there alone, but New Orleans is a city so beautiful that Davina prefers the places with music, the sound of Jazz echoing while walking and seen frames painted in the streets.

But Davina keeps walking, she was surprised to like of the silence soothing, that's a thing that New Orleans don't have much.

Davina kept staring at the houses of the city and imagining who lived in them, Josh a friend of Davina used to live in one of theses houses, but the girl didn't remember of the address anymore.

Davina heard steps behind of her,she turned around but didn't see anybody, maybe was a cat or a dog, so she walked again. But Davina started a think about the attacks of animals that she saw on TV. If the vampire that killed them was there now?

Sounds of footsteps again,Davina look around this time with fear. She would go back to her home, but when she turned, a boy with brown hair was staring at her. Davina let it escape a scream of fright.

"You shouldn't walk alone by night,is dangerous, pretty." He is more higher than her.

"I can take care of myself." Davina try to act like hasn't scared, she wouldn't let the boy intimidates her.

The boy laughed and gets closer of Davina.

"Prove."He says with a malicious smile on his lips.

Without thinking twice Davina does a spell of aneurysm on him and he falls on the ground with pain, so Davina broke his neck and look at him. He is unconscious. Davina wasn't stupid, she realized that he is a vampire because he stayed appear behind of her and disappearing quickly. When he wakes up he could kill her. Davina decides go home.

**

Klaus uploaded Caroline into his car,after she gives to him the address of her home. Caroline was drunk and she was talking to much, about her life, mother who died two years ago,until now the killer is still unknown.When Caroline stopped talking,Klaus look at her and sees that she was sleeping.

The hybrid continues driving with silence now,he stopped the car when he saw the house.Klaus caught Caroline on his lap and when he get close of the door remembered that he couldn't enter. Klaus almost wake up Caroline,but a girl appeared behind of him.

"What happened to her?"

"She is drunk."Klaus replied.

The girl opened the door and has invited Klaus to enter.There are some boxes in the living room.

"I will show where is her room. Can you carry her to there?"Klaus nodded and took Caroline there and put her on the bed.Caroline's room just has one bed and a wardrobe,its obviously that she recently moved.

"Thanks."Says the girl and walked with him to the exit.

**

Kol wake up in the middle of the street and stood up,the witch that attacks him had disappeared.Lucky girl.

Kol was angry with her.He is a original vampire of thousand years that doesn't like when someone hurt him.

But something made the angry decrease,the girl should be a witch that just arrived at the city,because she didn't delivered Kol to the witches or arrested him.The girl don't know who he is or how powerful he is.

That's mean that Kol found a witch to manipulate.