Help

Davina and Caroline were alone at home, Tereza had gone out, later she called to say that Seleste was punished and lost her powers, but she didn't come home and didn't call since the last call.

"I think the witches are deciding who will be the next regent." Caroline sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

Someone knocked on the door, Davina got up and opened it.

"Hi." Kol entered with a smile on his lips.

"Why is he here?" Caroline said.

"He helped us today, Care."

"I wanna talk to you, can we go to your bedroom?" Kol asked. Davina nodded, then led him into her bedroom.

"Nick asked me to tell you to convince Caroline to talk to him."

"No, he murdered her mother." Davina answered without hiding the anger in her voice.

"He told me he didn't kill her and he wants you to help him prove it to Caroline." Kol took Davina's hand. "Nick won't leave you alone until get what he wants, save your time."

"I'm not your brother's marionette, I won't help him." Davina released his hand.

"Okay, let's change the subject. Are the witches treating you well?"

"I only spoke with my mother, she said a few words, then went to a meeting with the witches."

"Why didn't you go to the meeting?"

"They ignored me at the last meeting." And her mother was on the witches side, she's still angry at Tereza and she didn't know what the mother-daughter relation would be like now. "What do you think of my mom?"

"I'll be honest, I don't know her and I don't want to."

Davina wouldn't defend her mother, she sat on the bed, then Kol sat down beside her.

"Our relation has always been complicated, my mother never showed her emotions, I never saw her cry, not even at my aunt's funeral." Davina laid her head on Kol's shoulder.

"My mother and my brother tried to kill my whole family." Kol said.

"Okay, you won." Davina joked and Kol laughed.

**

Kol entered in his house and saw Klaus sitting in the armchair looking at him.

"What she said?"

"Davina thinks you killed Liz, she won't help you." Kol answered.

"You helped her with the witches, tell her she owes you."

"I don't want to and you can't threaten me, because Davina will know that if anything happens to me, it was you." Kol smiled and provoked Klaus. "How do you feel about not getting what you want?"

Klaus got up and ripped a painting off the wall, then threw it at Kol, who grabbed the painting with his hands and laughed.

"It seems that someone is in a bad mood." Kol put the painting on the floor. "I'm going to my room, I don't want you to ruin my good day."

When Kol was in the hallway, he heard sounds of things breaking.

**

The next day Klaus parked his car in front of the house of one of Davina's neighbors and waited for the witch to leave.

A woman passed with a dog and Klaus looked at her neck, he would eat her if he wasn't on a mission.

Klaus was bored, he doesn't like waiting. The door of the house opened and Davina appeared.

Klaus got out of the car and walked toward Davina.

"Can I talk to you?"

"No and I don't believe that you didn't kill Liz, so don't waste your time." Davina turned her back on him.

"I don't deserve the benefit of the doubt?" Klaus walked behind Davina.

"You just want to manipulate me."

"Who told you I killed Liz?"

"Seleste." Davina stopped walking.

"She's a liar and you believe in her?" Klaus said. "I think it's her that is manipulating you."

"Fine, I'll talk to Caroline.

Klaus sent a message to Kol:

"I convinced Davina to help me, you're useless."

**
Caroline was combing her blonde hair in front of the mirror when Davina entered in the bedroom.

"I saw Klaus today." Davina said and Caroline immediately looked at her cousin. "He told me that he didn't kill Liz and that we shouldn't believe in Seleste, because she hates him."

Caroline put the comb on the dresser.

"I don't even know who to believe." Caroline said as she sat on the bed. "Seleste lied to us and we didn't even see the letter, but what if what she said is true?"

"I don't know." Davina sat next to Caroline. "Maybe we should investigate."

"Yeah, we should."