The Murderer of Liz Forbes

2 Years ago:

Liz was still wearing the police uniform as she walked the streets, she just finished working and was going to a store to buy a dress that her daughter had been ordering for weeks.

The woman cross the street and a man passed by her, so quickly, he got her.

When the vampire released her, she looked around and wasn't in a street anymore, but in an alley, empty, except by for the vampire. Quickly she puts her hand in her pocket to get a gun that contains wooden bullets, but the vampire was faster and he held her hands and then his mouth opened revealing his teeth.

Now:

Caroline and Tereza were walking through the cemetery, both clearly nervous.
They stopped when they see Seleste, the regente witch was in front of Liz's grave.

"I received a letter of a witch, she was in the alley while Liz was being murdered." Seleste says without looking at the witches "She was threatened by the killer, so she didn't tell anyone, because of this she left the city a day after Liz's burial. But now the killer is being charged of killing another witch and she decided to tell what she saw."

"Who murdered my mother?" Caroline asked in a trembling voice.

Seleste took her eyes off the gravestone to looks at Caroline.

"Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid."

**

Davina's phone rang and the name of her mother was in the screen, she ignored it, but when Caroline called, she told Kol that she was going to answer it. Now the witch was on the sidewalk in front of the bar.

"Klaus killed my mother." Caroline says and Davina realized that she was hysterical by her voice.

"How do you know?"

"A witch saw him killing my mother" Caroline answered.

"Oh my God! I'm with his brother now." Davina looks at the bar to see Kol, he was drinking.

"Get out, stay away from these killers" Caroline screams, then she lowers her tone "Look I'm with Tereza and I will ask to her picked up you."

"Alright, find me in a square near the bar."

Davina went to the square and sat down on a bench and waited for her mother. She received a message from Kol, who was asking where she is, but Davina didn't answered, then Kol sent another:

"You shouldn't leave without saying goodbye, isn't polite."

"Your brother killed my aunt."

"What? I didn't knew, I swear." After this message Davina ignored the other messages from Kol, because she wouldn't believe him anyway.

After a few minutes Davina see her mother's car and stood up. She entered and sat next to Caroline in the back seat.

"You two was hanging out with the Mikaelsons" Teresa says with a disappointed look.

"Mom, I didn't knew that they are originals vampires" Davina says.

"Caroline told me, but a good witch recognizes a vampire when she touches him" Tereza retorted "I'm ashamed to be the guardian of you two, what the other witches will say?"

"I don't care what they will say" Caroline screams with furious "I just found out who killed my mother and you just worry about what the witches think about us? How could you be so selfish?"

That made Tereza stay quiet the whole way, Davina picks up her phone and decides to look at some messages from Kol.

"If Nick killed her, why you're mad at me?"

"I didn't kill her."

**

Kol entered in his home and went to Klaus bedroom, without knock, just like Klaus does.

"You killed Davina's aunt." He screams while points his finger at Klaus "And ruined my date with her."

"What are you talking about?" Klaus who was sat in a armchair reading a book, stood up "I didn't kill her. Who told you?"

"Davina." kol answered "She died two years ago, maybe your psychopathic mind doesn't remember."

"I usually keep my victims' letters and you know this." Klaus pointed to the chest where the letters are "If I had killed her, I would know. What made Davina believe that I killed Liz?"

"I don't know, she didn't tell me and ignore my messages."

"I have to talk with Caroline." Klaus throws his book in the bed.

"I don't think that she wants talk to you since she thinks that you killed her mother."

"So I have to prove that I didn't killed her" Klaus says with a pensive look.

"Good luck with that!" Kol laughed.

"And you need to find out why Davina thinks that I killed Liz, but don't torture her, this will make Caroline hate me more."

"No, I'm busy now." He wasn't, he just didn't want to help Klaus.

"One word" Klaus smiled "Dagger."

**

Caroline sat on the bed next to Davina.

"I'm sorry, Care." Davina took her cousin's hand.

"Isn't your fault, it's Klaus's fault" Caroline says with angry and Davina understands why. He killed her mother and has the audacity of hang out with her as if he hadn't done something wrong. "I will help the witches kill him."

"So I'll help too." Davina says, but the idea didn't please her very much, not that she cares with Klaus, she wishes that he burn in the hell, but the witches wants to kill all the originals and she doesn't want to kill Kol, because he saved her life and Davina is not an ungrateful girl.

Davina's phone rang and she looked at the screen, Kol was calling her, Davina clicks in ignore and Kol send a message:

"Nick told me that he didn't kill your aunt."

"Care!" Davina said and she passed her phone to her cousin.

Carolire looks at the message and says:

"I don't believe in him."

**

2 Years ago:

Tereza found out that Liz was dating a vampire, she would introduce him to the family tomorrow and Tereza wouldn't let that happen. It was a vampire that killed their mother and Tereza feels that Liz is disrespecting her mother's memory.

So she went to the cemetery to talk with Celeste about it.

"I heard about a vampire who is a hitman, we can hire him and after he finishes the service, we kill him." Celeste says.

"I don't know, Liz is my sister." Tereza thinks about the situation. She can't let Liz do this to the family, if Davina and Caroline find out about Liz's relationship, they could think that this is normal and start dating vampires too, it would be a disaster.

"She can be your sister, but now she is with vampires and if she isn't with us, she is our enemy."

Tereza nodded.