Klaus plan

Katherine walked through the graveyard and the witches around stared at her, Katherine ignored them and kept walking, she didn't care that the witches didn't like her, also they wouldn't kill her, witches only kill vampires if they killed a witch, which the Mikaelsons did.

Tereza, the new regent of the witches walked into Katherine's direction, she was in a dark dress and black coat, also with a red lipstick.

"What are you doing here?" She didn't look happy to see Katherine around. The witch glared at her.

"I'm here to see my boyfriend." Katherine asked with a false smile. "And I don't think that it's of your business." She said harshly.

"I'm the new regent you insolante vampire and I don't like vampires and 'bout the way none of the witches likes you, only Kaleb, but he's stupid." She came near Katherine. "Now get out of here."

"You can be the boss of the witches, but you're not my boss." Katherine retorted with a defiant smile on the lips. "The graveyard is public." Tereza glared at her with a grin and suddenly Katherine felt a pain in the head, she placed her hands on the head, fighting in agony, then blood tears came out of her eyes. "Fine, I'm leaving." Katherine screamed, a tear of blood dropped on the floor.

The spell stoped and Katherine left in a flash.

**

"Been here is killing me." Caroline dropped in armchair, she and Davina couldn't leave the Mikaelsons' house, the witches are trying to kill them and the house was the only place that was safe, the house was under a protection spell.

"Easy, my love." Klaus sat on the sofa next to the armchair. "I'm thinking in a plan to you have your freedom back."

"What is it?" Caroline asked, with curiosity.

"I's not complete yet, but don't worry." Actually the plan was complete, buy dynamites and put on the cemetery of the witches and then killing all of them. But since Caroline's reaction to Kol killing a witch, Klaus thinks it's a better idea kept his plan secretly.

Would it be too obvious if Klaus put the plan into practice? Or maybe Caroline could think that Kol did it and Klaus would go unpunished?

"Well, I'm going to see my brother, Davina broke up with him, he's devastated, poor thing."

"I'm not sorry for him, Davina is right, thank God you didn't participate or I'd broken up with you."

"I'm glad that I didn't kill anyone and I don't even intend so." Klaus stood up and gave i quickly kiss on Caroline's lips.

Then he went to Kol's room, he entered without knocking.

"This is an invasion of privacy." Kol always hated that Klaus opened the door without knocking, he even tried to lock the door, but didn't work because Klaus has super strength and he broke down the door.

Kol was still lying in the bed. Klaus closed the door, he didn't want anyone hearing him.

"I got a plan to end the witches and Davina and Caroline would be free."

"I won't help you." Kol sat in the bed.

"Why not?"

"I don't wanna Davina to leave this house."

"How can you be so selfish? You don't want to Davina be happy?"

"I wanna her happy, but only with me. I don't wanna she lefting this house until we go back together." Kol got out of the bed.

Klaus laughed and Kol looked at him don't knowing what it's so funny.

"You're such a narcissistic even I'm surprised." Klaus stopped laughing. "It's because of this attitude that Davina broke up with you."

Klaus left the room.

"Nick wait!" Kol walked towards his brother. "What it's your plan?"

"You wanna know just to sabotage."

"No, you're right, if I wanna Davina back I should stop being so selfish, you can trust me." Kol looked so honest and sad at same time.

"Liar." Klaus knew that he was lying, he knew his brother and he didn't trust him.

Klaus went back to the leaving room, but Caroline wasn't there, in a blink of an eye he entered in the room that he was sharing with the blonde, Caroline was in the bed painting her toenails.

"Did you talk to your bother?"

"Yes and he told me that he's planning something against the witches, but he didn't want to say what it is." Klaus lied, he would make Kol take the blame instead of him.

**

At night the street was almost empty, it was late, Klaus didn't want anyone to see him, he was meeting with a man who sells weapons. Klaus opened the door from the bar, he saw the man on a table near the balcony, he turned and looked at the street, suspiciously, he glared at the few people, he was worried if he was being follow, nobody followed him, nobody even is paying attention to him, but Klaus saw a woman walking calmly with high heels, she was a brunette and had dark eyes, he knew her, she was Katherine.