Abigail Michealson (Klaus's long lost sister) Chap. 1

"Hello Niklaus, what brings you here?"

"I just need to do something!"

"Well make it quick because I have to help mother with dinner."

"Then I will make it quick and fast!"

NiKlaus got closer to me until I was backed into a corner. It must have been one of his childish games me and him always play!

"Ok Niklaus I have to go please let go!"

"No!"

"Stop let go of me!"

"I just have to do one thing!"

"Wait what are you doing with that dagger? Get it away from me!"

"I am doing this for us so just shut up and be still!"

He stabbed me in the heart as I cold feel myself become very weak as I lost all my color in my face. I couldn't believe my own brother would do this.

Present

I felt relief in my heart as i could feel the dagger pulled out in my heart. I was hoping to see Niklaus's face but instead I saw a handsome man's face.

"Abigail Michealson?"

"Yes who wants to know?!" I said in a groggy voice

"My name is Stefan Savalator and my brother Damon is over there. We need you for something and we have been serching everywhere for you coffin."

"Ok but first I have to get out of these clothes and I am starving I have been underground for over a hundred years and I am very hungry!"

"Yes of coarse that is why me and Damon brought you a present! Bring her in Damon!"

"You brought me a young girl? How thoughtful of you!"

"Please don't kill me!!" said the girl

"Bring her over to me Dmaon!" I said frocefully

I sunk my teeth into her fragile skin. As I could I feel the warmth of her blood go down my throught until she went dry.

"I need to go shopping to get out of these god awful clothes and then get something to eat I am still hungry!"

"Fine but we need to talk on our way there about Klaus!" Said Damon

Once we got to the dress shope I chose a white short sundress for now. I would go shopping later.

"Abigail we need to talk!" Said Stefan

"I will talk when I am fed and look I am still hungry. So until I am fed I am not telling you two anything!"

"Just give her something to eat Stefan what is the harm?" Said Damon

"Fine follow me!" Stefan said

"Alright now that you are fed can we talk?' Said Dmaon

"Fine it is only fair. WHta do you need to know?"

Well we need to bring her somewhere before we start talking, Damon!" Said Stefan

"We need you to go see Klaus, Abigail!" Said Dmaon

"Alright where is the son of a bitch that out me in a coffin for over a hundred years?!"

"I will give you the dorections and you go there?" Said Damon

"Alright."

"Here they are. Now go!" Said Stefan

"Hello who's there? You don't want to mess with me!" Said Klaus

"Hello brother! Good to see you again!" As I shoved a stake in his stomach.