Chapter.6 Leave

Rated R for sexual scenes and language. So beware but the sex scenes are not that inopropriate. Comment and let me know if you guys have any ideas or likes or dislikes. If you like it let me know what you like about it and f you dont tell me what you dont like about and what you want me to fix about it! The song I picked for this scene is Invincible (feat. Ester Dean) by MGK. I picked it cause of the fast moving beat and because I LOVE this song! Thxs! XD

I quickly ran to Damon and pulled the stake out of his stomach. He opened his dazzingling eyes and I knew he was ok but someone was in the house. So I went down to the basement and grabbed him a blood bag I came back up and he was sitting up on the couch. He was heeling quickly, that was good. I sat next to him and gave him the blood bag he pooped open the top and gulped it down. I have never seen Damon like this. His eyes looked at me and he looked at me hungrly. He picked me up and I put my legs around him and he pushed me against the wall and we started kissing passionatly then it got hard his kisses got hard. I could feel his fangs come out and he brushed them against my neck! It got me turned on! I pushed him off of me and pushed him on the couch. I climed onto of him and things got hot. I kissed him passionatly and he turned the positions and he was on top. Clothes were coming off as things got serious like two hours ago. He licked my neck as he was laying on top of me I was really turned on by this side of Damon I have never seen. He took off my shirt and I took off his pants he threw all my clothes across the room and same with his. I knew he was the one! We kissed some more unitl he picked up my bare body and I wrapped my legs around his body and he layed me on the piano and pushed books off then I pushed him against the wall right next to the piano. And I kissed him EVERYWHERE and it made him shiver. I knew he was happy! He pushed me to the ground and made me feel good and kissed me everywhere. When we were done we layed on the floor naked and I was afraid someone was going to walk but no one did. I was thankful. I turned to Damon and he had a big smile on his face.

"How yah feeling Damon?"

"Incrediable thanks to you, babe!"

"I love you Damon!" I said serious.

"I love you too Abigail!"

"You have made me so happy right now Damon and I feel complete when I am with you! You are teh one I have been waiting for all my life. I want to be with you forever no matter what happens! Okay?"

"Me too andno matter how much Klaus threatens me I know he just does not want you to get hurt and I respect that but I want to be with you forever too! I can be real with you and just be me when I am with you!"

I kissed him passionatly for a couple minutes before my phone rang. I got up and so did Damon he smacked my ass and I looked at him a smile. I picked up the phone and it was an unknown number.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Hello Abigail long time no see?" The man said.

"Can I ask who is speaking?" Damon mouthed who is it and I said I dont know. I got worried.

"When you see me tomorrow and will regonize me. I have a surprise for you."

"No I am not going anywhere and I dont even know you?" His voice sounded familier but I couldnt remeber where I heard it from?

"If you dont come I will kill your little boytoy Damon Salvator and kill him right in front of you!"

"You dont lay a fucking hand hand on him and if you even try I will rip your fucking heart out and I dont care where you are or who you are with. And plus you dont even know him like I do so you should shut the fuck up you asshole!" I got mad and  Damon never heard me curse like this I felt a little embearessed!

"Oh you will show up no matter what you are doing so meet me at Mystic Grill at 2:00 tomorrow and nobody can follow you and if they do I will know!"

"Go to hell you jackass!" I hung up the phone and I put it back where it was before.

"Who was that?" Damon asked.

"I dont know but their voice sounded familier!"

"Are you going to do what he said?"

"Yea I guess. I mean I have to if I want to see you get killed!"

"Dont worry about me Abigail I will be perfectly fine and even if someone comes at me I will have a stake." He said calmly.

"Yea but Damon what if they are stronger than you and kill you before you even know it?"

"So your saying that I cant take care of myself and I am weak?" He said angrly.

"No I am just saying that you need to be more prepared and have a white ash oak tree stake. I am not trying to insult you or anyhting I just want you to be safe because I dont want you to get hurt. I love you and I dont want to loose you ever!" I said sincerly.

"Im sorry babe and I will get one and I know you are just trying to preotect me and I love you for that you crazy bitch that I just love to much!"

"Yea whatever I love you too!"

I went upstairs and went into the shower. I felt the warm water on my body as I washed my body. I felt a hand go around my waist and it was Damon's touch that sent chills through my body. I faced him and he kissed me passionatly on my lips. He grabbed the soap and started washing his hair. After he was done with that we started fooling around in there. He pulled me close to him and I pulled away because I wanted to be a tease. So I grabbed a towel and ran into the living room where I saw that the front door was open so I went and closed it. I turned back around and Klaus was standing there.

"You have been a very bad girl, Abigail!" He shoved a stake in my stomach as my head hit the ground and I was unconsious. Next thing I know I hear screaming and groaning. It was Damon's groan. I got up and took the stake out. I had bllod all over the floor I made it up the stairs by using vampire speed. Damon had nails in his hands and was on the wall I turned to Klaus and stabbed the stake in his stomach and told him to leave. He warned me that I was going to get killed and I should be more careful and not fool around with a Salvatore because I was going to get hurt. I was able to get the nails out of his hands and he fell to the gound all he had on was a towel around his waist. I went down to the basement again to get a blood bag but when I got back upstairs Damon disappered.