Ch.8 Kassandra

"Damon we have to go now!" She was coming. I got all the strength in me to help Damon up and get him to the car. My head still hurt like hell. Until the pain went away and the noise stopped. I got Damon in the car and Stefan got up and Elena took care of him. She was coming closer and I got more frightend.

"What's wrong Abigail who is that?"

"I will tell you once we get out of her!"

"No tell me NOW! Are Stefan and Elena going to be okay?"

"Yes they will be fine she is after me!"

"Why just tell me who she is!"

"I will later just please lets jut get out of her before she gets any closer!" I started the car and drove off as fast as I could. Once we were far away from the house and her I started to tell Damon.

"Okay that woman back there was Kassandra Longstrom. She was the woman that changed me into a vampire."

"But I thought your father changed your whole family?"

"Only them because I was the child they wish they never had. You see I was a mistake to my family. So they did not want me to live for eternity. But my best friend Kassandra was Klaus's girlfriend and he wanted to be with her for forever. And once he changed her, she got what she wanted. So she broke up with Klaus once he taught her how to be more powerful than the rest of us."

"So what does that have to do with you?" He asked.

"Well once I reached the age of seventeen she decided she could not be alone so she changed me. But once I found out what she wanted from me, we got into a huge fight and we never spoke to her or even seen her since then."

"Wait what did she want from you?"

"To become more powerful than us she had to kill as many vampires as possible then collect there souls to become the most powerful vampire. Obviously she achieved that after Klaus told her. So then me and her got in a huge fight."

"Wow this original shit is alot of drama!"

"Damon, I know it is alot and please if this is too much for you I totally understand. So if you want to end this now I understnd."

"Why would you think I would want to break up with you I love you and want to be with you forever. I will be with you through this whole thing! I promise."

I was speechless. I could not belive how much Damon loves me. I looked deep into his eyes and gave him a passionate kiss. We were going to be back at home in 5min.

"Thank you Damon. I love you soo much."

-Klaus's POV-

I was the one that called Kassandra over to where they were. I had to get Abigail frightened. I finished the last 2 invites to the massacarade party to Caroline and Elena. I invited over 100 people. I got up and went outside to put them in the mailbox when I saw someone walking over to where I was. It was Caroline.

"What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk!"

"Why whats wronge and I thought you hated me?"

"I dont exactly hate you."