Chapter 14

I took the dagger out of his back as he fell to the floor motionless. I knew he wasnt dead, he was just really hurt and I could feel his pain. I had to do it, it was the right thing. Right? I mean he did kill my daughter. I know why he did it but I dont think it was neccesary. How I found out you ask? Well time after time Klaus would visit me in the coffin he locked me up in. He would take out the dagger and once I was consious enough he would tell me things that are happing. When he told me that Samatha was murdered I couldnt take that pain.

When I was only 14 I had Samatha. She was the light of my life. She was the only thing I lived for since the man that got me pregnate died. I couldnt stand to carry his child when he wasnt here with us. But when I had her all my feelings changed. But of coarse Father could not allow his 14 year old daughter pregnate. So he left me to raise the child and hid me and Samantha away from the world. But when she was only 2 years of age I had to give her to some close family friends. That was the most hardest thing I had to do in my whole entire life. I couldnt live without my little Samantha. I would never get to see her, Papa never let me. My mother on the other hand tried to reason with my father but he still thought of me poorly no matter how hard she tried. My father never liked any of his children and you could see it in his eyes. Klaus would keep a close eye on her and tell me about her and do drawings of her so I never forget what she looks like.

The Salavator's big family secret was Vampire Hunting so of coarse it was in Damon's natural instict to kill Samantha. But when he saw me he didnt see the resembalence at all. I didnt mean to fall in love with him it just happened. I cant stop love from happening, no one can. I still strongly love Damon but I dont forgive him for what he did. I know he wont forgive me for what I have done. This was all one big mess! Damon was starting to wake up. I kneeled next to him and touched his face as he opened his eyes.

"What the hell did you do Abigail?" He said sounding really pissed off.

"Why dont you tell me about Samantha? Huh Damon come on tell me!"

He just looked at me even more pissed off.

"How did you kill her?" I said sarcastically. I knew I went off the egde because using the strength he had he grabbed my neck and pushed me against a wall which didnt effect me at all.

"How do you know about Samantha?" He said looking at me in my eyes.

"Where do you think she came from? Huh Damon!?" I said asking him again sacastically.

"Damn't Abigail stop playing games just tell me what you know about her!"

"I'm her mother! I had her when I was 14 and so my father took her away from me when she was only 2. When she got to the age of 18 Elijah turned her for me. But before I could see her Klaus locked me up. Do you even know how much she meant to me Damon? She was my life, she was the only reason that I kept living after her father died!" I could feel tears starting to fall.

"I'm so sorry Abigail I didnt know. But I was still human at the time and it was in my blood to kill vampires once she told she was one I couldnt even stand to look at her. I loved her I did but she was a monster! After I killed her,my point of view about vampires changed once Kathrien came along and every day I regretted that night! Honestly I do! But when I met you it was like seeing her and then I fell in love all over again! I hope you still love me too!" I started crying some more and so did Damon.

"I do Damon I do love you! But right now I still have to get over the fact that you killed her. And in mabey a month or two I might come back! So please never ever stop loving me!"

"I will wait for you for the rest of my life Abigail Michealson! I will always love you and never stop!!" Damon said as I kissed him passionatly and left the house.

While I was leaving I ran into Stefan.

"Hello Abigail."

"Hey Stefan!" I said as I walked up to him.

"I dont know how to say this but ummmm......"

"Come on Stefan just spit it out!" I said trying to put a smile on. Cause all I wanted to do is go home.

"Jared wants to see you at his place and if you dont go he threatened to kill everyone you ever met!"

"You got to be kidding me!? That whiney little bastard!" I mumbled as I was very annoyed and I didnt want to deal with Jared's shit! I left Stefan there and headed to Jared's place.

When I got there I knocked on the door and the door swung right open.

"Well well I didnt think you would actually come!"

"Its better then losing everyone I love, Jared!"

"Please come in Abigail!"

"Fine!" When I stepped inside it all went dark. Jared put a bag over my head made out of vervain. I passed out and before I knew I woke up tied up in a chair with vervain ropes, I didnt know where I was. All I knew was it looked like a warehouse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry I have not uploaded in awhile and also sorry if the chapter is short I promise to make longer ones! I tried to post a video but I guess it is not working so the song was Lost in the echo by linkin park! Check it out if you want I love the song! Vote, Comment, Add to your library! Thanks!!

-Jess <3