Ch.5 A Kiss

"Stop Klaus let him go!" I screamed as everyone stared at us.

"Come take outside you three!" Said the bartender.

"I think that is a great idea!" Siad Klaus as he lowered Damon.

When we got outside Klaus grabbed Damon again and threw him across the parking lot. I jumped as Damon's head hit a car but I knew he was okay.

"Klaus stop it, it was just a kiss nothing happened!!"

"Fine but if you ever kiss my sister again I will rip your heart out and I will do it in front of Elena!" Klaus threatened Damon. It made chills go down my body. Klaus left and it was just me nad Damon, I had to talk to him!

"So it was just a kiss?" He asked.

"Yes, it was just a harmful kiss!"

"You felt nothing cause I sure felt something!"

"Damon.....it was an accident and it will never happen again. And besides you love Elena!" I said trying to make the conversation not awkrard.

"I dont love her I love you and I want to be with you!"

"No Damon we cant, Klaus would kill you and rip you into shreds."

"I dont care about what Klaus does to me! He is an idiot for letting his hot sister go loose in a town like Mystic Falls."

I blushed and looked down at my shoes and saw his and they looked custom made. "You flatter me Damon but I dont know if we should it is very dangerous!"

"Hey look at me I will do anything or be anything to be with you!! You are the beautiful person I have ever met and I dont want to be with anyone else! Okay?"  He said as he cupped my face like I was about to cry.

"Okay and I feel the same way I just dont want you to get hurt!"

"Dont worry about me I will be fine and if Klaus comes after me I probly deserve it because I love you and you are to good for me!"

"Awwww Damon I love you too!" We walked back to his place and once we got there he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me roughly, I liked it! He took me to his room where he ripped my clothes off and he plooped me on the bed. I took his shirt off and ran my hands on his chest.

-2 hours later-

I layed there on Damon's bed naked with the sheets covering my body. It was amazing. I couldnt believe me and Damon "did it". Damon was not next to me so I looked around the house and  put one of Damon's shirts on which covered my whole body and put my underwear on. I went donwstairs to see Damon laying on the floor with a stake in his stomach.