XV

Beatrice Prior (Tris)

________________________________

I wake without his arms around me. Of course, since I'm a clingy asshole, I go searching for them. I find him in a room filled with gym equipment, doing pull ups. His muscles all bulge simultaneously and his slightly heavy breathing makes the inside of my thighs tingle.
"It's not good to spy, miele." He says, letting go of the bar.
"I've never cleaned in here," I mutter, looking at the massive space.
"That's because I clean it," he says, drinking from a water bottle. "Would you like to come shower with me, love?"
"Yes, but I have to start working. The tomatoes are out of control."
"I don't believe an hour would hurt," he pulls me in and then picks me up, carrying me to the bathroom right off of this room.
"You're really sweaty. This is gross." I giggle.
"I could stop working out and just totally let myself go if you prefer, baby."
I laugh. I can't picture this man as fat. I can't even picture him as anything less than he is now: godlike physical perfection. He turns the shower on, stripping of his shorts and boxers and then unbuttoning each button of the shirt I stole from him to wear to bed.
"You're so perfect," he mutters, kissing my shoulder. As we get in the shower, I manage to knock over something.

"Oh, no. I have to bend over and pick it up. Whatever will I do?"

--

"These fuckin' things are huge." Zeke holds up a tomato.
"I hope you're ready for tomato soup, and sauce, and shampoo.." Marlene says, laughing. "There's no way we can use all of these."
"I say we give them out for Halloween." I grin.
"I say I don't want to be cleaning tomato off the front of this massive house for the rest of my life." Uriah shoves me into Marlene.
We all laugh, and then we hear yelling. It's Four's voice, and he sounds really heated.
He yells in Italian, so I have no clue what he's saying, but everyone else looks around at each other, worried.
"Tris, why dont you go in there and calm him, okay?" Marlene says softly. I do so, walking into the house and crawling into his lap as he yells. He strokes my hair softly, and kisses my forehead when he isn't talking, occasionally muttering that he loves me into my ears.
He calms down easily, and then hangs up the phone. "I'm sorry, baby love."
"It's not me you were yelling at," I shrug. "And I don't even know what you were saying. For all I know, you made nice lunch plans with your great great grandmother."
He chuckles. "Let's go with that. What were you doing?"
The three losers haul the baskets of tomatoes inside.
"Jesus."
I laugh, laying my head on his shoulder. "I said to give them out for Halloween."
He sighs. "First of all, we don't get children on Halloween. We're the only residence for miles. Second, Halloween isn't for eight months."

--

"Can I leave yet?" I ask as we get into his bed that night.
"And what do you mean by that?" He says, pulling me close.
"Not leave, forever, but go places."
"Where do you need to go?" I shrug, my nose on his jawline. I feel like this man is incapable of smelling unpleasant. 
"You turn me on."
"That's all I live for," he says as I sit on top of him. "I just got out of the shower, so my skin may be a bit slippery..." He pulls me up his body until I sit snuggly on his face.
I let a sigh escape my lips as his tongue works between my thighs. My hands tug on his soft hair, and he groans into me, the vibration driving me crazy.
"God, I'm..." I can't even finish my sentence before my climax takes over me, and I double over, bucking my hips as he continues to lick my core until I push his head away, tingling and panting.
He slides me back down, his swelling against my entrance. As he shoves into me, I groan, leaning down and touching our lips. I moan into his mouth as he speeds up, his tongue tangling with mine. Our mouths never leave each other's. We would scream too loud, and i don't want everyone knowing how good he makes me feel.
I've cum four times by the time he's finally going to release, and I want him. I get off of him and take him into my mouth, letting him explode into the warm safety of my mouth. And then I swallow, and he calls me a good baby and tells me to get some sleep, and thst he loves me. Right as i drift off, someone walking in wakes me up.

"They're here."

_______________________________

HEYO

THIS IS ALIYAH HERE HELPING OUT T BECAUSE SHE HAS A LIFE AND I DON'T LMAO I'M SITTING HERE WITH A CAT ON MY LEGS WHILE SHE'S LIKE DOING SOMETHING COOL AND PRODUCTIVE LMAO

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ONE FULL OF TEARS ALR8GHT PREPARE BECUASE THAT UPDATE IS ALSO MINE AND 1) I PROMISED YOU IT'S BE OVER 2K WORDS AND 2) I'M ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL ND LIKE TO MESS WITH YOUR FEEL8NGS AS YOU'D KNOW IF YOU'VE READ MY WICKED BOOKS

PUSSY CALLS DUDES THIS CAT IS RLY WARM

LOVE U

ALIYAH ND T