chapter 5:hurtful words they say

Rap Monster's POV

I woke up when the sun shone in my face.

"Bro what on earth, oh wait I must've left my curtains open well stupid me."

I got up and fix my bed I went inside the bathroom to get ready for the day. Once I've finished I went down to go to the kitchen only to find Jin-hyung making breakfast. "Oh the great, 'leader' is here." He said while rolling his eyes with sarcasm in his voice , I just rolled my eyes and smiled fakely and he just hecking grinned at me what a disgrace.

Not so soon the others woke up "Goodmorning guys!!" Jin-hyung said

"Yah,why you so noisy this morning Jin-hyung!" Yoongi-hyung said lazily talking and walking inside the dinning room.

"Eyy, what's for breakfast?!" The maknae said

" JEON JUNGKOOK where is you manners!!" Jin-hyung said

"Fine.....what's for breakfast?"he said while rolling his eyes

"Yeah much more better,eyy Jungkook go get  Taehyung upstairs." Jin-hyung said

"Ughhh why me.......FINE.....but only this time hmp." Jungkook said going upstairs mumbling some words.

It's early in the morning and yet they are arguing to each other.

Jungkook's POV

Ughh why do I have to call him..... he is so freaking annoying!!

As I was about to knock on the door I heard whimpers and sobbs inside but I insiated to knock on the door.I went inside and said "Hey Taehyung we are about to eat breakfast go and ready yourself we are going to the dance studio."he got up from his bed and said "Tell the others that I'm still full and what time should we be ready?" He asked,wait what he didn't even had dinner with us last night,ugh the heck I care "We need to be ready at 10 am and its still like 8am so we still have 2hrs to be ready." I said without breathing."Ok I'll be ready now." He said "And for your information we don't like you in our group so better not bring us down with your very annoying,irritating and ugly face." Ha it feels ao good saying that to him, with that I got out of that fealthy room of his smirking tsk he better not drag us down.

Taehyung's POV

Those things he told me hurts so much and I can't take it anymore I got new pair of clothes and my box of blades and together with my towel I went to the bathroom, I decided to cut myself first.

1st cut......this is for being stubborn

2nd cut.....this is for being in this group.

3rd cut......this is for being ugly.

After awhile I ended up having 29 cuts in both of my arms,  my arms were both soaked in blood my cuts were a little bit deeper than the old once thats why I hissed and winced in pain I went up to the cabinet to find a first aid kit and gladly I found some and I wrapped my cuts in a bandage both in my arms I looked down at the sink and bathroom floor to only found drops of my very own blood I  was satisfied with my cuts for this day, I cleaned it up and wore my clean pair of clothes.What I was only wearing was tight jeans and a black hoodie with a grey v-neck t-shirt underneath.

I got out of the bathroom and went downstairs to go out well we still have an hour to get ready so maybe I could ask Namjoon-hyung  if I can go out for awhile.

"Umm...e-e-xcuse m-m-me N-n-namjoon-hyung......can I....please......g-go out........f-f-for awhile because......we still have an hour to go?" I asked he nodded and say "Yes,you may but be sure to be back here in half an hour." I nodded and smiled at him but afcors it was a forced smile I slid my shoes on and went outside. I walked towards the park and saw 12 boys looking at me with a smile on their faces.