Chapter 8:sick

Jimin's POV

When Taehyung  was near the door he started falling down mumbling "help me"

Gladly he was caught by Yoongi-hyung in his arms.

"Taehyung!!"everyone including me shouted in chorus.

"Hurry Namjoon call manager." With that he called him.

I rushed towards Taehyung to check if he was ok, well afcors he is not since he is still unconcious. Not so soon manager-nim came and rushed Taehyung to the hospital.

Manager-nim's POV

Everyone in the company knows about Taehyung's sickness and it was making him weaker every day.

We also know that Taehyung's family owns the ranked #1 company in the whole world and how Taehyung is depressed. We are going to let the group know at the right moment.

His sickness that causes him weaker it's because of his brain tumor.

We also know that the group doesn't want Taehyung in the group even though he fit in, but they don't need to worry since the right time is near and Taehyung is going to America to take is treatment wether the group wanted it or not.

Meanwhile the other members~

Jin's POV

"Guys what do you think is the reason he collapsed awhile ago." I said.

"Maybe it's because he haven't eaten anything ever since he came to us." Yoongi said.

"Umm guys shouldn't we just ask him or his doctor I'm sure he is still here." Namjoon said I slap myself mentally for not thinking that.

"Omy gosh how can we be so hecking stupid afcors we can ask him and his doctor." Jimin said.

We entered the room quietly only to find Taehyung looking out the window and wearing a gray hoodie, he doesn't noticed us until he fell asleep while looking out the window.

"hmm guys did you notice that Taehyung-hyung always wear hoodies and longsleeves." And he is always taking a little box with him inside the bathroom." Jungkook said, well it's true he always takes that box with him.

"Maybe it's just his things like toothbrush and toothpastes." Namjoon said.

"Then why does he needs to wear hoodies and longsleeves?" Jimin asked.

"Umm maybe he is allergic to something." Yoongi said.

"Or maybe he is.....cutting?" Jimin said, everyone gasps and slowly we approached him in his bed and held his arms, and gladly we didn't wake him up, Yoongi rolled up the sleeves of Taehyung revealing many cuts fresh ones and some were fading, everyone gasps upon seeing both of his arms had cuts.

"Why does he have to do this to himself?" Asked Jimin.

"I-i d-don't know....." Namjoon said

Jungkook's POV

"Wait I just noticed something, why are we so worried about him it's not like his dying."I said.

"Yeah he is not even dying." Jimin said

Someone knocked at the door and entered Taehyung-hyung's room.

"Guys you should know something about Taehyung." Manager-hyung said.

Then we heard someone waking up.