💜23💜

3rd Person's

As he ran downstairs his heartbeat raised he was so confused why, but he shrugged it off and continued running.

"Hey taehyung!" someone called him from the garden, it was Baekhyun together with the others. "Ready to know the truth?" he asked with a sad smile on his face knowing that Taehyung will be meeting his real boy group, his family, Taehyung nodded and he was called to seat at the front, "Taehyung they are BTS, your real group, you and them didn't really get along when you entered their group, they didn't treat you right, but something happened that changed them," Baekhyun paused letting Minseok to continue, everyone was still, no one move, no one made any noise, all focused, "Until they knew about your sickness, remember why we came from America it's because of your surgery, but through your healing you didn't remember any of us even them! And that one contact on your phone, that's the number you always call at night to talk to them..." as Minseok finished telling the truth, Taehyung sobbed "Thank you, Exo for taking care of me, for treating me as one of your real members, but as much as I wanted to stay, I want to make it up to Bangtan for being gone for so long and for not remembering them, I want to move in their dorm, my dorm, if it's okay to you.." He said, " It's okay we expected this too, we're also sorry for not telling you any of this sooner." they smiled, happy for him, "So shall we?" Namjoon grinned welcoming him in their arms, Taehyung soon ran to them and started a group hug.

That day Taehyung moved in with Bangtan and started creating new memories replacing all the bad ones.

-The End-

______🌻🌻🌻______

Hi guys!!! so this story has come to end. Im sorry if the ending was so short and was so rushed, I decided to end it beacuse vacation will soon be over.

Sequel will also be published soon.

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and following!

Thank you everyone!

I PURPLE YOU ALL!

💜💜💜