chapter 2:rejected

"We are BTS!" They all said in chorus

"And for your information we don't want you in the group." The youngest among us said

"Jungkook, stop it!" Manager said, Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"Ok, Taehyung all of your things are in your room." Manager told me

"Ok boys take care of yourselves and your new member I'll be going now." Manager added. Then he left. Now all six boys are now staring at me.

"Excuse me........." I interupted" May I know ...............w-where is my r-room." I asked them.

"Afcorse........" Jin-hyung said." It's the last room to the left." He said casually I thanked them and went upstairs.

Today was a long day, I knew it they won't like me.

And finally I reached my room.I went it and lied on the bed and soon I darted to dreamland.

Jin's POV

That boy was extremely annoying. But whatever I hope he won't bring us down.

Suga's POV

The boy was great he was quiet not like Hoseok who loves to make noise.

J-hope's POV

He is so annoying, he doesn't respect his hyungs.  He just walked out like that and not asking permission to go haysss that kid.

Rap Monster's POV

He seems to have some brain with him but still I don't like him in the group.

Jimin's POV

Ughhhh he is annoying, his face is super annoying I want to punch it so badly.

Jungkook's POV

I know he is my hyung but I really don't like him for our group, wish he won't bring us down. Plus he is so irritating same as with his face. Uggghhhhh he is so ugly.

3rd person's POV

They were super annoyed to the very inoccent and weak boy who is sleeping upstairs in his room.