chapter 15:WHAT?!!

Xiumin's POV

We arrived at exactly 4:45pm at Korea and we are hella tired well accept for our maknae Taehyung but with him being energetic and happy being here it makes us feel lively.

"Whaaaaaa EXO has come back to Korea together with their new member Taehyung!!!" the crowd got wild seeing us here with my favorite maknae Taehyung 

Gladly we have our body guards here at the airport picking us up but what actually caught our attention was Taehyung talking to a bunch of guys............ isn't that

.

.

.

.

.

.

BTS !!!!!!

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!" we all shouted in unison.

"Taehyung come back here." Baekhyun said.

Taehyung looked confused but insantly followed Baekhyun's order and hid at my back.   

 "What are you doing here?!" Suho asked while trying to be nice at them.

they all looked down and Jimin answered him.

"We already regretted (A/n: is this how you spell it? I suck at spelling.😅) at how we neglect him" he said but I noticed that they don't know what happened to Tae. So I stopped them.

"Guys let's talk but not here ok plus Taehyung is getting scared." 

"Ok then" they said.

"Kai go with them drive their van I'll drive ours drive them to our Dorm or the so called 'Suho's Mansion' tsk" I said while he nod.

I got Taehyung from my back only to find him sleeping, he must be really tired from our flight.

I talked to our manager and body guards that we are going somewhere with BTS and I same with BTS' manager.

I carried Taehyung at my back while the others carried their own luggage together with mine and Tae's.

I sat him at the back together with Kyungsoo so he can have a proper sleep. And I sat at the front with Chanyeol beside me and drive to our dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💠💠

A/n: author here ummmm sorry guys for this lame update and yeah I slipped at the diamond life.

please vote and comment.

see you in my next update🙂😄