chapter 4: cutting myself

Taehyung's POV

I woke up because of the continusly knocking on my door.I slowly opened the door to find the maknae on my door.

"What .........broughts you here............Jungkook ?"

"It's time for dinner get ready, by the way I hate you, your also annoying. Better not bring our group down." He said and I know it hurts but I have a way to take it away." Please tell them I won't eat dinner. Thank you......" I said while closing the door.

Once I heard that he left I turn to my luggage and opened it , I took out a box that contains many things that can cut me such as razors and stuff. I opened the door and I also made sure that the hallway going to the bathroom are clear. Once I made sure that no one was there I ran towards the bathroom, once I reached it I ran inside.

I got the box and opened it , once it opened
I got out a razor blade inside the box and held it in my hand I pulled my sleeves until my elbows to see all my old and new scars.
I got out one razor blade and planted it to my arms and wrists.

1st cut, this is for being ugly.

2nd cut, this is for being worthless.

3rd cut, this is for not having any talents.

..........I ended up having 23 cuts on my arms and wrists and blood was dripping down my arms. I cleaned up all my cuts and threw the razor blade to the trash can, I looked down at the sink to find my very own blood drops,I cleaned it with water until there's no more stains. I got out of the bathroom and went straight to my room, I got a pair of pajamas and wore it to bed.