Chapter 11:EXO going with me??!!

I know lame title😂😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡
Taehyung's POV

I am walking going to the park going to where I met them and I think they are already there because I can see 12 familiar shadows with their luggages.

WAIT!!WHAT!!

"Taehyung!!Are you ready for our flight

My brain was still proccessing so I can react it was such a great feeling to be with them.

"Wait Umin-hyung your all comming with me??!!" I asked and Umin-hyung laughed ughhh I wanna coo at his adorableness.

"Yes we are.....SUPRISE.....or maybe not? Ahehehehe" he said and I just hugged him

"We are going with you because our manager insisted that we should take care of you there so yeah here we come let's go before we miss our flight."Suho-hyung said.

We packed everything on their van and drove to the airport. Once we got there we got eveeything out and started walking inside the airport.

"Hey guys wait up!!I'm just going to call my butler to fetch us here because we are going to go on a private aircraft."I said with a smile.

"WHAT!!! A private aircraft? Owned by who?" They said in chorus

"Silly hyungs owned by me afcours."I said and pick up my phone because someone was calling.

The caller i.d said 'butler', I quickly answered the call.

"Young master the plane is ready let's go."
He said

"Oh okay comming."I said while ending the call.

"Guys let's go!" I called them.

"Wait Taehyung what about your things, where are you things?" Jongin-hyung said
with a curious face.

"I already asked my manager to mail it there so let's go their waiting." I said hurrying them.