Chapter 9:the truth

Taehyung's POV

I woke up due to 7 guys who were talking seriously

"Oh Taehyung your awake" Manager-hyung said

"Yeah" I mumbled.

3rd person's POV

The 7 persons stoped talking when Taehyung woke up.

"Taehyung I think it's about time you tell them the truth." Their manager told Taehyung, he nodded as response and started talking.

"You guys only know me by my name and my stage name......right.....it is because you never........searched me up in the internet......so I'll start my introduction now
......My name is Kim Taehyung stage name V......I am one of the sons of the owner of the 1# ranked company all over the world but I was.......treated.....trash." he paused and he was at verge of crying but he fought it and continued."But someone loved and cared for me my older brother.............he was chosen as one of the succesor of our company and I was happy for him.....when I was in college our father told me to pick the business as my major (p.s. dunno what on earth it is called) so that I could help at the company but I disobeyed him and picked music as my major....not long after he found out that I  disobeyed him and picked music as my major and not business he got mad and told me hurtful words but luckily my sibling and mother still accepts me and let me stay by that time I started cutting."he paused showing both of his arms,the members were not suprised since they already knew about it but they still threw a worried look at him."That is also the day Bang pd-nim approached me in the streets to offer me to join a group and that group was you guys...I was so happy when I got to move in with you guys but by the way you first laid eyes on me I knew you all were disgusted and annoyed having me there......I continued cutting......and when I came in the group I hadn't eaten properly sometimes I will only eat leftovers and sometimes my father won't feed me,sometimes my siblings will be sneaking inside my room and giving me food and taking care of me.Lately I found out that I have a serious sickness.......I have..........brain tumor..........I called home and talked with my whole family, even my father was there crying upon hearing all the things I said to them, me having brain tumor before ending the call my father told me that I had to leave the group and go to America for my treatment."he again paused to avoid stares witg the other "I know and they also know that you don't like me in the group but don't worry I will be leaving soon. Manager did you already pack my stuff?" Taehyung asked his manager "WHAT!!your leaving your group because of your stupid sickness huh?" Yoongi scolded him, he smiled at him and looked at them saying thanks and his apologies for being a burden to them and finally he bid his final farewell.

☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆
Hello, thank you for reading and voting.
Sorry if the story didn't go as what you think and sorry for having bad grammars and having short chapters heheheh

Chapter 10 coming out soon. :)♡♡☆☆