Four

Chapter 4: In your Suite tonight

Lili

When we got there it was already 2:30 am so the producers told us to go to the hotel that was sponsoring us for only 2 months before we can settle in for an apartment for a year.

for a change, Cami told me that she would be sharing her hotel room with Ashleigh and I with Madelaine, I wasn't really going to agree since me and Maddy aren't really alike to each other, im just really awkward and Maddy is very silent, and it would be awkward sometimes but sometimes we seem to get along so I'll try my best to talk at least.

I finally agreed with Camila, cause they say Change is good right?

me and maddy arrived at our hotel room which surprisingly was next to Cole and Kj, we then unpacked our bags.

"hey maddy, I'm gonna go get lasagna want some?" I asked while I'm on my phone texting my mom, then looking at her.

"Ooh, I'm sorry Lili, I only eat veggies." She said while doing a peace sign with her hands.

"didn't know you were a vegetarian." I smiled.

"Well I am, haha" she awkwardly laugh. I figured it was so wrong to be in an awkward environment.

"oh, nevermind lol"

I grabbed by bikini which was this pink nude color and headed to the bathroom to changed, I stepped outside the bathroom only to find a reading Madelaine on her bed, reading a Magazine, she then then looked at me and realized I was wearing a swimsuit.

"I'm going to get some night swimming well it's actually day but it looks like night so haha"I laughed then continued "you know what I mean,umm- so yeah you go get some rest" I told her which made her nod in agreement.

"Kay bye, be back before 3:30" she said while I headed my way to the door.

I said"Okay" before even closing the door.

I headed to the swimming area and rested to the Jacuzzi.

Man, this Jacuzzi tub is amazing, I really could relax in this.

"Hey Babyy"I heard a whisper in my ear,I was startled a little bit but I exactly knew that voice.a few minutes later I then found a Cole sitting with me on the Jacuzzi, I then smacked him on his arm.

"Hey what was that for? Baby?" He said pissing me off.

"Oh it's just you scared the hell out me baby" I mimicked his voice as I roll my eyes while he laughed.

"Relax,I'm just in a 'nightly' swim" he said while quoting the word nightly.

Cole then laid down till his head was now under the water. I rested my head to only realized Cole was still not up, it has been minutes since he haven't got up and there were already bubbles forming, now I was panicking, what it he dies? And the show couldn't continue?

"Cole!" I shouted while poking his arm. God his eyes won't open he wouldn't wake up.

I pulled his arm around so I can pull him up, his head was now resting on the Jacuzzi corner but his eyes were still not open.

I leaned over to his chest to hear his breathing, I couldn't hear anything, it maybe because I was really panicking or because my heart beats louder.

I lean over his face, wiping his hair away, I looked unto his lips and I was hesitating if I would give him mouth to mouth or gah maybe I should call for help or I am so pointless right now-

"How long does a person have to kiss me" he said with a grin.

I punch his arm gaining a 'why'd you do that'look.