Eleven

Chapter 11: Cole's Bro Knows (weird story title I know, but hey be glad.)

Lili

"So are you ready?" Cole said flashing his million dollar smile.

"As I'll ever be." I said chuckling as If I wasn't scared but truth be told I was actually feeling anxious as hell, Cole saw a glimpse of me biting my fingernails out of nervousness.

"Sorry I bite my fingernails when I'm nervous." I explained.

"Hey" he placed his hand on my shoulder "even if we die, not really since basically this isn't a war but if the cables snapped and then we die then at least you'll die with a handsome face." he cockily reassured as I rolled my eyes.

***

Bungee Jumping isn't the best idea but Bungee Jumping WITH Cole is an amazing idea.

To be honest, this following months i had been gaining more and more feelings for Cole, I always knew i had a thing for Cole but i never knew it would develop.

we stopped by on an ice cream shop which I may add has an amazing view on the sea side

"So would u like a cherry on top of your strawberry ice cream, Mi'Lady?" he grinned.

"Yes Dear Oh fine sir" I said in an medieval accent as he place the cherry on my ice cream.

He smiles at me and I smiled back I couldn't resist myself looking at his eyes. I was lost in love but he found his way through my heart, I smiled looking at him and realized if i tell him my feelings would it ever go back to the way it was?

"Hey what's up?" he asked as he stopped eating his ice cream.

"Nothing." i said continuously eating my ice cream.

Nothing. Expect the fact i have a major crush on you, but i can't tell u no, no. cause if i do, i will completely ruin our friendship and make myself look like a complete idiot, not that I already am.

"Are you sure?" he asked one more time, instead of answering i just simply nodded my head.

his phone vibrated alerting him that someone's message him and he quickly glanced towards it.

"Uh hey listen, Dylan and I are going to the beach to– you know to chill, I was wondering if you'd like to– join us since it's basically near this place or would you like to go home?" he offered as he scratched his forehead.

I smiled "that sounds like a great idea"

***

"So we meet again, Ms. Reinhart" Dylan said handing me a soda.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing? " I accepted the soda and that moment the sun decided to shine on my face, I squinted my eyes and looked down on my beach bag to find my sunglasses but I realized I left it at home on the counter.

"Shit" I curse in my thoughts but I realized I was cursing in front of the Sprouse twins.

Dylan chuckled and hoisted himself from the trunk of his pick up car and went to the front seat.

"You're never equipped for anything aren't you?" Cole looked at me like I am some forgetful stupid kid.

which I'll admit i kind of am.