Fifteen

Chapter 15: Before it gets awkward

Lili

It's been 2 weeks since Cole somewhat confessed to me and every time we do a scene together—

—Well let's just say that it doesn't look like a disaster but it also isn't much of a party either.

But after a BUNCH of awkward moments with Cole he seems like he's forgotten all about it.

as if it never happened.

So I guess he wasn't that serious after all.

"Hey uh—Lili, Mads says she's having a little get together with the cast sort of like an early impromptu thanksgiving dinner after this, you coming?" Cole shakily said as he approached me.

"Oh yeah sure, let me just get some stuff in my trailer." I said slyly.

"I'll— uh come with you" he said fixing his hair.

"Oh uh okay"

I took my phone and my bag and got out of the studio eyeing Cole over my shoulders, damn it was cold outside, I wish I had brought a coat with me.

"Hey here take this" He said offering his coat and handing it to me as if he was reading my thoughts.

He probably noticed my not so sly movements as i was shifting side to side, pressing my fingers on my arms for warmth.

way to go lil, a voice in my head says.

We stopped for a moment, while his hand still reaching out to me with his coat.

"No, it's fine my trailers right ahead." I clearly said.

A few minutes later, We arrived at my trailer.

"Come in for a minute, you seem cold." I suggested and he just nodded.

"It's been a while since i sat here." Cole said sitting on my purple bean bag.

"yeah" I agreed slightly nodding my head.

I arranged a couple of my things, and got into the bathroom to change from my show clothes to my normal ones.

Once i finished, i hanged them up and took my phone.

I got out and gazed at Cole who was already sound asleep.

hahahah was i that long in there? i say to myself rolling my eyes.

i guess yes, answering myself.

I headed myself towards him and kneeled and prepared myself to wake him up.

"Hey Jughead, let's go"

"Huh?" he said as he opens his eyes. "Was i drooling?" he continued.

"I would say you didn't but then i'd be lying" I joked letting out a subtle but awkward laugh.

"Well be a good Christian kid and don't." He joked backed.

And that moment almost seemed liked old times.