Five

Chapter 5: Saunas and Dramas

Lili

oh yeah im sleeping with Cole I thought to myself

I completely forgot about that.

"Hey" I told him as I got up and yawned.

"Dylan, shut up 5 more minutes" he said while his hands are on my face as he smacks it.

"Idiot. We are going to be late for filming." I said while tidying up the bed.

"Lili? How did you get here?" He asked while his eyes are still shut while I literally face palmed myself in my thoughts.

"Just get up already" I said while rolling my eyes,I headed to the the bathroom and got my bikini from last night.

"Thanks for lending me your clothes and letting me stay here." I said now heading to the door.

"Oh and your clothes I'll return it later" while flashing him a smile and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where were you last night? Maddy told me you didn't sleep at your suite " Camila asked.

we were now in the hotels private sauna that only the riverdale cast and crew are allowed to go in.

"Oh Maddy told you that? Umm" we were resting for a while since filming starts tomorrow, well atleast i think we do.

I thought that we were going filming since we did do a table read but turns out that we were actually going sight seeing in the city and finding filming locations.

"Umm,what?" She questioned while raising an eyebrow.

"I was with" I didn't want to continue the sentence but Camila was now giving me a suspicious look "with Cole" I lowered my voice.

Camila Chuckled and replied"so you and Cole,huh"

"What no--" she still looked at me with disbelief.

"No-No" I continued "literally no"

"Ok, if you say so"she giggled and winked.

I rolled my eyes and leaned my back on the wall behind me and closed my eyes.

"Well if isn't the Fall Out Guys" Camila laughed while I opened my eyes to see Cole and Kj, Camila has been teasing both Cole and Kj since this morning when we went biking, Cole accidently knock off Kjs bike making not only Kj fall down the grassy muddy ground but also Cole.

"Yeah, haha real funny" Cole sarcastically responded.

"So, Cole any visitors last-" I knew where Camila was heading so I cut her off.

"week, when you threw
a party for your mothers birthday,any interesting guest?" Camila then raised an eyebrow at me then chuckled.

"Nah, it was just a private party." He said while putting a hand through his hair, then I nodded while poking Camila with my elbow.

"What?" She shrugged.

"Anyways, I think me and Cami should get going, we've been here for like 30 minutes"

"And it's really hot" I added.

"Oh cmon, don't be a kill joy lils, Cole and Kj just got here" she said winking.

"We should really get going Cami" I said whilst glaring at her then she rolled her eyes.

"Fine, you win." She said" it's getting hot anyways"then she winked.