Nine

A/N: LILI'S MOM REPLIED TO ME AKA AMY REINHART!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENEDDDDD, I NEVER THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA REPLY TO ME-OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME FALL ASLEEP.

THATS ALL HAPPY READING ;)

~~~~~

Chapter 9: He Blushed

Lili

We arrived at the airport shortly but we still have to wait for Dylan, Coles brother. He was going to take the car as we leave for Canada.

"You fuckhead, hurry up" Cole says angrily to his brother on the other side of the phone.

"language Cole" I reminded him.

He mouthed "I'm sorry" as he keeps on taping his phone.

7 minutes later, Dylan arrived.

"Wow, that was the fastest of THE GREAT DYLAN SPROUSE" Cole said sarcastically throwing up his hands in the air.

"hey, it was traffic alright, give me the car keys" he said looking at my direction"Ah you must be the lovely Lili Reinhart, nice to meet you" he says handing his hand.

"As to you great Dylan Sprouse" I smiled and he squinted his eyes at me "what to soon?" he then
chuckled as I shaked his hands.

"You two best get going" Dylan said as he took our luggages out of Coles car.

"Hey Lili, if you don't mind if you get back from Canada, ring me a bell" he said as he walks away.

Cole then playfully puts his hands around my neck.

"Hey Lili, don't mind him plus he has a girlfriend" Cole said mocking his brother.

I confusedly look at him "I know that, don't make a big deal about it" i said then we started walking with our luggages.

"Not make it a big deal?" He said in shock "uh well what happened if you would cheat with him?"

"Cheat with him? In what like an Exam" i said innocently as he gave me a dirty look.

"Cheat with him? Jesus Christ Cole do u think im that kind of Person" i said annoyed and he removed his hands on my shoulder.

"I mean maybe, i dont know" he said.

"You know i think you might be Jealous" i said smirking and playfully wiggling my brows.

"No im not"

"Yes you are, stop denying" i said as we walked through the airport gates and trying to find the rest of the cast and crew.

"im noottt" he said.

"you're cute when you blush" i said as i pinched his cheeks, he was really cute when he blushes,wow this scene should be the complete opposite.

"Stop it" he said taking my fingers away as we drag our luggage as we found Casey on his phone.

"Hi boiiiii" i exclaimed greeting him.

"Heyyy Lili" he said giving me the same enthusiasm then continued "Oh i see, you're with Cole" he said slightly teasing.

"Hey, where's the rest of the cast?" Cole asked to Casey.

"They are over there waiting for there passports to be checked." He said pointing over to Cami,Trevor,Ross and Madchen.

"Lili, Cole, greetings." Robert said popping behind Casey greeting both me and Cole.

"You two get your passports check" he said pointing where the rest of the cast and crew stayed earlier.

"sure" i replied dragging my luggage to the checkpoint counter.

after that we got in the airport with Cole beside my side considering the plane had only 2 seats each in the sides near the window seat.

and then i fell asleep, as usual.

********

short update i know but eh i really hope u like it.

also i rewrote the whole story and kind of fixed my grammar and stuff, so feel free to re-read the whole story, i don't really care if u dont, lol.

anyways keep on voting and stay sassy y'all.

-Alex❤️