Six

A/N:1k viewwwssss whaaattttt? ily guys so much! please do vote on my chapters so I'd know you love 'em and if you wanna get a shoutout just comment down below, alsooo riverdale season 2 episode 2 aired todayyyyy and wooowww more longer episodes, yaasss pleaseee

anyways thats all, happy reading :)

Chapter 6:Mistakes,Promises and Shipnames

Lili

"So let me get this straight, you accused Camila because you think she's the one who told Kj that we slept together, I mean did you even tell her?" He said while looking at me.

"I mean,I don't know--please leave me alone, I already told you" I said while laying down hugging my pillow and slightly crying.

"Lili it's not your fault" he said while laying down as well wrapping his arms around me.

"How do you know it's not mine?" I said slowly turning to him as his hand moved and rested on my shoulder. I felt a small tear falling down on my cheeks into my chin and then I continued "I'm the one who told mean things to her- im the one who wrongly accused her and because of that, we might never be friends again, best friends."

"So tell me, how can it not be my fault?" I asked while he sighed.

"Because it's mine" he said mumbling while removing his hand from my shoulder then getting up.

"What?"I said while I got up as well.

"I told Kj about last night, but I didn't tell anyone else"he said.

"I can't believe you right now"

"Lili-"

"You made me accuse my best friend for what you did, you should have told me" I said standing up from the bed.

"I know and I'm sorry" he apologized while going standing up and heading near me.

"Like we didn't do anything wrong? you just went to my suite and slept thats it, its not like we hooked up or something" he said and he continued "IM E GENTLEMAN,I EM E CODY MARTIN!" he said in some weird accent somewhat i think is a viking accent and i guess he wants to humor me but i simply ignored him.

"How the hell am I suppose to make it up to her?" I asked as he grabbed my hands and laced it until we sat down on my bed.

"we're going to figure out something" he said making contact with my eyes.

I folded my arms around me then Cole began hugging, I can't help but cry. Why would Cole tell Kj in the first place?

"Their Salad is the worst thing I've ever tasted--oh la la" Madelaine said.

"What's going on? and why are you crying Lils? Cole what the fuck did you do this time." She said while crossing her arms and raising her brows.

"I didn't" then Madelaine silently glared"okay maybe I did, but Lili forgives me now, isn't that right lils" he said then I smacked him.

"Not until- me and Cami are in Good conditions" I said while looking at Cole.

"ah, also why did Cami pointed at me?" She added.

"Oh i may or may added that you were quite and she's the opposite of that" I said.

"Me? cause honestly lils after a month or two i will be the most noisiest human being you'll ever meet" she said getting her heels off.

then i continued "I think I'm gonna get some shut eye, go back to your room Cole" I said tiredly.

"No Good night Kiss?" He said while poking his cheek.

"Do you want a punch to go with that?" I asked sarcastically.

"Only if it's worth it" he said smirking while I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him hitting him at his face also gaining a laugh from Madelaine.

"Go to sleep, Cole" I said as he rolled his eyes and waved bye then closed the door.

"Lovebirds" I heard Madelaine whispered.

"Oh my god, Maddy"

"What? Why can't I ship CoLi?" She said as I roll my eyes.

"CoLi? really?"

"Waaat,I'm still working on the ship name" she said winking.

God, why do people wink all the time?

~»~»~»~»~»~»~»~»~»~»~»~»~»~»

I'm so sorry that this was a short update but I hope you like it anyways, like I told you #Sprousehart is so far far away huhu this makes me so sad, I'm just gonna make it far because if I make it to fast it would be really clique and i hate clique love stories about people being in love in like a day like wtf? Im emphasizing their friendship that eventually turned into a relationship, so yeah.

anyways,I hope you like the story.

Comment and Vote, thanks it would mean a lot.