chapter-63

AFTER ONE MONTH

Zainab pov

It's been a month when i came back from hospital it's been one month when i was shoot Asad take care of me he don't lemme do any work he do everything office house Mia,i am very much better now Mia my princess is growing up fast and MashAllah she is very cute Asad is gone to office he don't want to but i threat him ahahahah wife rights.

Now here i am knee down on floor of bathroom and my monkey is enjoying her bubble bath Asad told me how she misses me and when i hear her saying mama to me i was on cloud nine now every day she is trying to say some thing new and mostly she says gibberish 

I dress Mia into Daddy's Girl shirt she looks so cute Asad is gonna come any minute and always wanted his girl ready and waiting for him i pick Mia in my arms Asad always said i shouldn't pick her due to all stitches but this little monkey starts ...

I dress Mia into Daddy's Girl shirt she looks so cute Asad is gonna come any minute and always wanted his girl ready and waiting for him i pick Mia in my arms Asad always said i shouldn't pick her due to all stitches but this little monkey starts crawling now and she always wanna crawl down stairs so i pick her up after going downstairs i put Mia in her walker and little devil is on her job destroying everything i chuckle to myself and go to kitchen to make tea and some snacks for my little devil "Mia come here"i yell from kitchen she always come to me my baby is intelligent "Mia come princess"i yell again but instead of her two hand wrapped around my waist "Asad"i whisper "Hey Angel"he said and put his chin on my shoulder "i missed you"he whisper "i missed you too"i said and soon our moment was ended "Dada"my princess call for Asad we turn around and see her gesturing her hands towards Asad to pick her up Asad happily goes towards her pick her in his arms and through in air Mia loves when she is in air and Asad catch her. "UMM Daddy's girl"Asad said and hugged her and like this we spend our night.

HELLO PEOPLE HOW ARE YOU DOING ALL? HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES SO HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER WHICH SO NOT GOOD I KNOW BUT SOON THERE WILL A HAPPY ENDING FORE SURE OR DO YOU GUYS WANT SOME DRAMA?DO TELL ME.

SO DON'T FORGET TO LIKE SHARE AND COMMENT 

I LOVE YOU GUYS 

ALLAH HAFIZ