Prologue!

Dedication

JoPRBooks

PoetryThanki and Mpadgett80
You people are true inspirations!

● ● ●

ONE month. Only one month. They fought. They yelled. They loved. He brought the worst in her and she brought out the best in him. A deal brought them together and a vow locked them together.

This day they would tie the knot.

He finally received someone he could call HIS and she too finally received someone she could call HERS.

There was confusion, irritation, disgust and hatred before they met each other.

But....

....When they did....

.....Love conquered all.....

All the negatives were replaced with
clarity, delight, reverence and love.

They made each other drop their guards. The walls they built through the years instantly broke down the moment they locked eyes.

Each suffered consequences. There were tears of pain and joy shared. They were complete opposites. The first meeting it self proved that. The law says - Opposites Attract and so they were bound to collide.

They were locked by fears and insecurity of the past but became the key of freedom and redemption for each other.

Acceptence added as a gush of wind in igniting the flames of fire called LOVE.

Both of them had accepted their fate of marrying each other because of a deal. That was the first hurdle they crossed without much of difficulties.

Things speeded up at the pace of lightning and then their world was turned upside down.

Good days turned to bad ones. Afterall, after every sunny day comes a dark night.

There was a fear of losing and a relief of finding back.

As they announced their vows - "I do", that instant their hearts were INTERLOCKED.

Do you want to join the JOURNEY?

● ● ●

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Copyright © January 26,2017.
All Rights Reserved.

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations and other events portrayed in this book are either products of authors imagination or are a work of fiction.

● ● ●